Mig33 Pakistan
3 wordx Only - Game | Letx Play Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
3 wordx Only - Game | Letx Play Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

3 wordx Only - Game | Letx Play

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
titan_rage
stone.age
verdure
ztaimoor
fe-
precious_pious
alikayani
11 posters

description3 wordx Only - Game | Letx Play Empty3 wordx Only - Game | Letx Play

more_horiz
3 words Only,

3 words ONLY!!!
3 words story!
lets start a three word story
here comes first line

he lived in.....

description3 wordx Only - Game | Letx Play EmptyRe: 3 wordx Only - Game | Letx Play

more_horiz
persia long ago.....

description3 wordx Only - Game | Letx Play EmptyRe: 3 wordx Only - Game | Letx Play

more_horiz
he and her Razz

more_horiz
n deir parentx Razz

more_horiz
lived hapily but

more_horiz
one day he confused

more_horiz
saw a beautiful

more_horiz
gal in jungle flower

more_horiz
he feel in

Last edited by Rahber on Sat May 31, 2008 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
hix heart dat

more_horiz
she could be

more_horiz
mine if i I love you

more_horiz
send her a

more_horiz
rose wid the

more_horiz
invitation to come Wink

more_horiz
and join me

more_horiz
after dark in Cool

more_horiz
a private room

more_horiz
just me n I love you

more_horiz
her all alone

more_horiz
and all of

more_horiz
a sudden door Twisted Evil

more_horiz
opens n her Razz

more_horiz
dad enters with Twisted Evil Razz

more_horiz
rifle in his Razz (cumon rnt thr any other users want to finish the stori Neutral)

more_horiz
hand and yells Razz (Salee kameena tu mere beti ka saath kya kar raha hai) Shocked

more_horiz
snd she gets frightend

more_horiz
End 0f Story Razz

more_horiz
LOL Razz:P

more_horiz
LOL Razz but what hapened with the boy Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
ASK HIM WHO ENDED THE STORY Razz Razz

more_horiz
the boy is still waiting for another gal Razz

more_horiz
lol cheating ..Games rule are 3 words ...I am not playing u guys cheating Razz

more_horiz
Lol lets start again,
once a princesses

more_horiz
after prince diez lol!

more_horiz
she marry wid

more_horiz
an ordinary man

more_horiz
but the man Razz

more_horiz
dint love her Razz

more_horiz
so he made Very Happy

more_horiz
A DIVORSE ND

more_horiz
you are arrogant Razz

more_horiz
WHO IS ARROGANT? Razz:P:P

more_horiz
Razz he asked her

more_horiz
WHO ASKED WHOM? Razz

more_horiz
who asked me Twisted Evil Razz

more_horiz
I DONT KNW Razz

more_horiz
u dont know then who knowsssss Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply