Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

LETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS

descriptionLETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS - Page 3 EmptyRe: LETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS

more_horiz
i need to take her to some hospital.Where she can be stabilized.Then a call to psychologist can be made for her analysis.After all that done i decided to. . . . .

descriptionLETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS - Page 3 EmptyRe: LETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS

more_horiz
After all that done i decided to look for some one else.As she was pagal:p:p:p. .Then i . . . . . .

(complete the story guys)

more_horiz
then i admit her to mental hospital and found another gal ROFL

more_horiz
then i admit her to mental hospital and found another gal who was laying on the bed Very Happy

more_horiz
then i admit her to mental hospital and found another gal who was laying on the bed and she seems like a witch

more_horiz
then i admit her to mental hospital and found another gal who was laying on the bed and she seems like a witch.I CONFUSED AND CALL THE DOCTOR