Mig33 Pakistan
LETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS - Page 2 Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
LETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS - Page 2 Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

LETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
mr.banker
butterfly
Saira.Ba.G
disturbia
handsome.naqvi
camhe22
boorbaba
ll_aqib-rockerz_ll
magic_cupid
verdure
titan_rage
diez4u
precious_pious
ztaimoor
shadow_w0man
19 posters

descriptionLETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS - Page 2 EmptyRe: LETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so
that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL
IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the
boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan (me) to tell tran
that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from
bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng
infact he tried (dnt copy me
Shocked )

descriptionLETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS - Page 2 EmptyRe: LETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS

more_horiz
infact he tried
to

more_horiz
infact he tried
to cutting Razz

*why bulma Shocked i didnt make it bulma* Razz

more_horiz
infact he tried
to cut the..... Razz

more_horiz
infact he tried
to cut the.....life Razz

more_horiz
infact he tried
to cut the.....life and

more_horiz
boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran
infact he tried to cut the.....life and
escaped

more_horiz
escaped unfortunately..... Very Happy

more_horiz
escaped unfortunately.....WHEN

more_horiz
escaped unfortunately.....WHEN it

more_horiz
infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS

more_horiz
infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK..... Neutral

more_horiz
escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform Razz

more_horiz
ND HE LUKd UP

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED Twisted Evil Laughing Razz

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but Laughing

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it and hold

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it and hold the branch lol!

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it and hold the branch manager

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it and hold the branch manager and told him

more_horiz
one day bulma have power to control this world with the magic of dark so that makes her strong enough to make change in earth and today goku FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it and hold the branch manager and told him to shut his mouth

more_horiz
FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it and hold the branch manager and told him to shut his mouth.the manager

more_horiz
FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it and hold the branch manager and told him to shut his mouth.the manager said him

more_horiz
FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it and hold the branch manager and told him to shut his mouth.the manager said him i will kill you

more_horiz
FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it and hold the branch manager and told him to shut his mouth.the manager said him i will kill you and pagli pagli dance

more_horiz
FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it and hold the branch manager and told him to shut his mouth.the manager said him i will kill you and pagli pagli dance but papu cant

more_horiz
FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it and hold the branch manager and told him to shut his mouth.the manager said him i will kill you and pagli pagli dance but pappu cant DANCE SALA Laughing Very Happy

more_horiz
FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it and hold the branch manager and told him to shut his mouth.the manager said him i will kill you and pagli pagli dance but pappu cant DANCE SALA but he can dance with cha cha

more_horiz
FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it and hold the branch manager and told him to shut his mouth.the manager said him i will kill you and pagli pagli dance but pappu cant DANCE SALA but he can dance with cha cha BUT CHA CHA SAID THAT

more_horiz
FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it and hold the branch manager and told him to shut his mouth.the manager said him i will kill you and pagli pagli dance but pappu cant DANCE SALA but he can dance with cha cha BUT CHA CHA SAID THAT is an easy dance

more_horiz
FALL IN LOVE with a BOY then police will call vegeta to rescue goku from the boy coz super saiyan will kill him and send him to gohan to tell tran that I love u 2 but there is.. one more ..super saiyan gotta slip from bank to........his home..TO pay his fee coz of killing gohan till dyng infact he tried to cut the.....life and escaped unfortunately.....WHEN IT WAS DARK AND THE SHADOWS suddenly transform ND HE LUKd UP there was a GHOST ALL BLOOD STAINED spread out his wings and fly,but getting fall he tried again BUT FAILED,SUDDENLY,an apple:P fell on it and hold the branch manager and told him to shut his mouth.the manager said him i will kill you and pagli pagli dance but pappu cant DANCE SALA but he can dance with cha cha BUT CHA CHA SAID THAT is an easy dance and Very Happy

more_horiz
We should make a new story now sn everybody add one word after my sentence Very Happy

Once upon a time . . .

more_horiz
once upon a time there was a gal Laughing

more_horiz
Once upon a time there was a gal with me Laughing

more_horiz
Once upon a time there was a gal with me.She dumped me.

more_horiz
Once upon a time there was a gal with me.She dumped me.she used to beat me with shoes Sad

more_horiz
Once upon a time there was a gal with me.She dumped me.she used to beat me with shoes and i keep on standing there with

more_horiz
i keep on standing there with my magic stick and beat her till she... Laughing

more_horiz
till she agreed to marry me affraid

more_horiz
till she agreed to marry me but she fainted and never gave an answer..i was shockd to see here unconcious i need to take her to..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply