Mig33 Pakistan
Describe the person before you Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Describe the person before you Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionDescribe the person before you EmptyDescribe the person before you

more_horiz
hi friends,

It's another new game..lil bit similar with the game "guess who is next" but trust me it is more interesting...

describe about the person who is before you..I mean who has posted before you...u can also make fun about that person...

well,there are nobody before me..so the game starts from me...

Lets see who gonna describe about me or can make me dumb... lol!
Just cos

descriptionDescribe the person before you EmptyRe: Describe the person before you

more_horiz
rana pa ji , really a nice n jolly person i laugh alot when read his replies at mig33 , great person keep rocking bro afro

descriptionDescribe the person before you EmptyRe: Describe the person before you

more_horiz
bro i dont ever chat or talk wid u thats y i cant describe u sorry:P Very Happy

more_horiz
AQIB...same ere DUDE....even i dint talk to u Razz...........................................................................................

more_horiz
here also same
me also didnt talk u yet
so sorry i cant describe u:P Razz

more_horiz
aqib crazy person wana be famous but cant Razz

aqib intrests in gal but no gals intrests in aqib Razz

aqib nice person and will laugh reading my reply about him Razz lol!

more_horiz
Dawood , just takled once or twice he is a nice guy Very Happy

more_horiz
thanx 4 nice comments guys

me didn`t ever chat wid u so i cant Razz Razz

more_horiz
i agree with diez lol! aqib is a person interested in elder gals Smack

more_horiz
kNoW NoThInG BoUt sToNe Razz sorry Razz

more_horiz
AHAN....HERE COMES MY LULLO Razz.....KNOWS HIM VERY WELL...................HE IS QUITE FRNDLY.......CUNNING too Razz..................SOMETYMS BONGY MAARDETA HAI....NT SOMETYMS ITS HIS USUAL HABIT Razz

more_horiz
i dnt know abt boorbaba Sad sorry yaar i cant tell

more_horiz
he is my son geek gud son I love you he is looking 4 new dad now :rendeer: sowy son, dont have any idea about that yet 🐱

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply