Mig33 Pakistan
WORRY QUOTES Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
WORRY QUOTES Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionWORRY QUOTES EmptyWORRY QUOTES

more_horiz
"The problem of life is to change worry into
thinking and anxiety into creative action."
Harold B. Walker, from Think or Worry?

"Worry is interest paid on trouble before it is due."
William R. Inge

"It is not work that kills, but worry."
African Proverb

"Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years.
If something is wrong, fix it if you can.
But train yourself not to worry:
Worry never fixes anything."
Ernest Hemingway

"What were you worried about this time last year?
Can't remember?"
Author Unknown, from Ten Ways to Worry Less and Accomplish More

"Don't worry, be happy."
Bobby McFerrin

"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen.
Keep in the sunlight."
Benjamin Franklin

"I’ve seen many troubles in my time,
only half of which ever came true."
Mark Twain

"If you are distressed by anything external,
the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it;
and this you have the power to revoke at any moment."
Charles F. Kettering

"If there be no remedy, why worry?" Spanish Proverb

"I have no regrets. I wouldn't have lived my life the way I did if I was going to worry about what people were going to
say." Ingrid Bergman

"Don 't hurry. Don't worry. You're only here for a short visit. So don't forget to stop and smell the roses. " Walter Hagen

"It is the little bits of things that fret and worry us; we can dodge a elephant, but we can't dodge a fly." Josh Billings

"As you grew, we helped you avoid unnecessary worry.
As you leave, remember that 90% of what you worry about never happens." Catherine & Byron Pulsifer, from As You Grew

"Loans and debts make worry and frets." Proverb

"When I look back on all the worries I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had a lot of
trouble in his life, most of which never happened." Sir Winston Churchill

"As a cure for worrying, work is better than whiskey." Thomas Edison

"Once a decision was made I did not worry about it afterward." Harry S. Truman

"Worrying about it takes precious time and attention away from your priorities and increases your feelings of dissatisfaction
about life." Christina Winsey-Rudd, from Life Balance Coaching: Balance Work and Life Like a Pro

"Never bear more than one trouble at a time. Some people bear three kinds -
all they have had,
all they have now,
and all they expect to have." Edward Everett Hale

"As soon as we stop worrying, a solution pops up. " David DeNotaris

"Ninety percent of the things we tend to worry about we have no control over, so why worry about them?" Author Unknown

"Worry gives a small thing a big shadow." Swedish Proverb

"Don't tell me that worry doesn't do any good. I know better. The things I worry about don't happen." Author Unknown

descriptionWORRY QUOTES EmptyRe: WORRY QUOTES

more_horiz
"Be too big for worry and too noble for anger." Christian D. Larsen, from THE OPTIMIST CREED

"If you believe that feeling bad or worrying long enough will change a past or future event, then you are residing on
another planet with a different reality system." William James

"Worry is interest paid on trouble before it is due." William Inge

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past,
not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles,
but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." Buddha

"Don't worry about how much money you have and how you are going to spend it. Worry about how much love you have,
that way, you can spend your life happily." Michelle C. Ustaszeski

"Action is worry's worst enemy." Proverb

"The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work." Robert Frost

"Every day give yourself a good mental shampoo." Sara Jordan, M.D.

"Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night." Author Unknown

"The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven." John Milton

"I try to only worry about things I have control over... " Steve Nash

"I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn't need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything
will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about." Henry Ford

"The greatest griefs are those we cause ourselves." Sophocles

"If you see ten troubles coming down the road, you can be sure that nine will run into the ditch before they reach you." Calvin Coolidge

"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. " Author Unknown

"The only thing you will ever accomplish by worrying is to elevate your stress levels." Catherine Pulsifer

"Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. " Leo Buscaglia

"It only seems as if you are doing something when you're worrying." Lucy Maud Montgomery

"As a rule, men worry more about what they can't see than about what they can." Julius Caesar

"We have a problem. 'Congratulations.'
But it's a tough problem. "Then double congratulations." W. Clement Stone

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Schultz

"If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep." Dale Carnegie

"Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy." Leo Buscaglia

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." Author Unknown

"What's the use of worrying? It never was worth while, so pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag, and smile, smile, smile." George Asaf

"Worry is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind.
If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained." Arthur Somers Rache

"Rather than sitting and worrying, do something, anything. Worrying is a waste of time." Catherine Pulsifer

"Drag your thoughts away from your troubles... by the ears, by the heels, or any other way you can manage it." Mark Twain

"Some men storm imaginary Alps all their lives, and die in the foothills cursing difficulties which do not exist." Edgar Watson Howe
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply