If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're going.
- Professor Irwin Corey

Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle.
- Ken Hakuta

It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming
not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.
- Arnold Toynbee

Just thinking about exercise does as much good for the body as dreaming about eating a nutritious meal.
- Grant M. Bright

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
- Mark Twain

I will get things done to make people safer, smarter, and healthier. Faced with conflict, I will seek common ground. Faced
with adversity, I will persevere. I will carry this commitment with me this year and beyond. And I will get things done.
- Americorp Oath

Some people focus on what they're going through; champions focus on what they are going to.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference.
- Robert Frost

The finish line is just the beginning of a whole new race.
- Susan Saint James

The heights by great men reached and kept

Were not attained by sudden flight

But they, while their companions slept,

Were toiling upward in the night.
- Longfellow

* Too low they build who build beneath the stars.
Edward Young

* An aim in life is the only fortune worth the finding; and it is not to be found in foreign lands, but in the heart itself.
Robert Louis Stevenson

* You can't hit a home run unless you step up to the plate. You can't catch fish unless you put your line in the water.
You can't reach your goals if you don't try.
Kathy Seligman

* To know just what has to be done, then to do it, comprises the whole philosophy of practical life.
Sir William Osler

* An archer cannot hit the bullseye if he doesn�t know where the target is.
Anonymous

bear goal

* This one step - choosing a goal and sticking to it - changes everything.
Scott Reed

* Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination.
Fitzhugh Dodson

* To solve a problem or to reach a goal, you...don't need to know all the answers in advance. But you must have a clear
idea of the problem or the goal you want to reach.
W. Clement Stone

* The goal you set must be challenging. At the same time, it should be realistic and attainable, not impossible to reach. It
should be challenging enough to make you stretch, but not so far that you break.
Rick Hansen

* When I am anxious it is because I am living in the future. When I am depressed it is because I am living in the past.
Unknown

flower goal flower goal

* Goals should always be made to a point that will make us reach and strain.
Spencer W. Kimball

* My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that
goal, we never lose - somehow we win out.
Ronald Reagan

* By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be.
Mark Victor Hansen

* Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you will see farther.
Orison Swett Marden

* If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything falls into line.
If I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed.
Dan Dierdorf

* If you don't know where you are going, you'll probably end up somewhere else.
Lewis Carroll

* The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. It isn't a calamity
to die with dreams unfulfilled, but it is a calamity not to dream.... It is not a disgrace not to reach the stars, but it is a
disgrace to have no stars to reach for. Not failure, but low aim is sin.
Benjamin Elijah

* Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man
with the wrong mental attitude.
Thomas Jefferson

* Goal: an aim or objective, the end toward which effort is directed.
Resolution: The quality of not allowing difficulties or opposition to affect one�s purpose.
Anonymous

* Aim for the top. There is plenty of room there. There are so few at the top it is almost lonely there.
Samuel Insull

bear goal bear goal

* Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must
vigorously act. There is no other route to success.
Stephen A. Brennan

* Goals. There's not telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There's no telling what you can do when you
believe in them. There's no telling what will happen when you act upon them.
Jim Rohn

* What this power is I cannot say; all I know is that it exists and it becomes available only when a man is in that state of
mind in which he knows exactly what he wants and is fully determined not to quit until he finds it.
Alexander Graham Bell

* It is for us to pray not for tasks equal to our powers, but for powers equal to our tasks, to go forward with a great
desire forever beating at the door of our hearts as we travel toward our distant goal.
Helen Keller

* As long as I can conceive something better than myself I cannot be easy unless I am striving to bring it into existence.
George Bernard Shaw

* A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's heaven for?
Robert Browning

dolphin goal

* Stop thinking in terms of limitations and start thinking in terms of possibilities.
Terry Josephson

* If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded
as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings.
Brian Tracy

* Setting goals for your game is an art. The trick is in setting them at the right level neither too low nor too high.
Greg Norman

* Striving to do better, oft we mar what�s well.
William Shakespeare

* Nothing is too high for a man to reach, but he must climb with care and confidence.
Hans Christian Andersen