Mig33 Pakistan
Meet Aditya, World's Smallest Bodybuilder! Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Meet Aditya, World's Smallest Bodybuilder! Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionMeet Aditya, World's Smallest Bodybuilder! EmptyMeet Aditya, World's Smallest Bodybuilder!

more_horiz
At just 2ft 9in, Indian muscleman Adiya "Romeo" Dev is the world's smallest bodybuilder.
Pint-sized Romeo is well-known in his hometown of Phagwara, India - for his ability to lift 1.5kg dumbbells - despite his overall 9kg body weight. Every day, crowds flock to the local gym to the see the mini-muscleman in training.
Unlike many dwarfs, Romeo is well proportioned, with a head circumference of 15in and a chest measurement of 20in.
Romeo said: "I've been training as a bodybuilder for the last two years and by now I think I must be the strongest dwarf in the world.

Meet Aditya, World's Smallest Bodybuilder! Ormqbosl

Meet Aditya, World's Smallest Bodybuilder! Ucgxhhld

Meet Aditya, World's Smallest Bodybuilder! Deubztqa

Meet Aditya, World's Smallest Bodybuilder! Jxkvzwti

Meet Aditya, World's Smallest Bodybuilder! Vobligod

Meet Aditya, World's Smallest Bodybuilder! Xfajrvco

descriptionMeet Aditya, World's Smallest Bodybuilder! EmptyRe: Meet Aditya, World's Smallest Bodybuilder!

more_horiz
AMAZING Shocked

descriptionMeet Aditya, World's Smallest Bodybuilder! EmptyRe: Meet Aditya, World's Smallest Bodybuilder!

more_horiz
wowwwwwwww

more_horiz
totally awesome Very Happy

more_horiz
uuuhhhh... lala toooooooo shorrtttt..

more_horiz
wow Laughing Laughing

more_horiz
pic kethe we Neutral

more_horiz
pics were hosted on pcfires, which doesn't exist! Neutral

more_horiz
Oh that's why my sig also gone Sad

more_horiz
u can re-upload pics to somewhere else ... like imageshake etc

more_horiz
cant see any builder Razz not smallest not even biggest Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply