Mig33 Pakistan
amazing personal experiences Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
amazing personal experiences Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionamazing personal experiences Emptyamazing personal experiences

more_horiz
hey mates i m opening a new topic Idea and invite you people to post here and share your real life amazing personal experiences.
it may be off the beat topic for the forum.sorry it is so and admins remove the topic in that case.
Here i go ...
in recent past years my life has been revolving around college and hospital.few months back i was on duety in labour room in maternity ward.we got a lady in emergency.and she delivered five neonates(newly born babies).to me it was amazing.
they were shifted to nursery but three of them died in spite of being in tertiary level care hospital.had she been visiting doctor for antenatal checkup,the morbidity and mortality could have been reduced.
now its your turn to share your experiences in your respective fields or any thing else.keep posting.have fun.see you around.chaoooooo

descriptionamazing personal experiences EmptyRe: amazing personal experiences

more_horiz
my accident:-

I was in 5th standard and our class was on 1st floor, so me and my friends we were playing and runing on the tables and catching each other as our class was so big to play, so i got tired and i was standing on the table and while i took some support of window which i was thinking that it is close but my bad luck that window was open and i fall from the 1st floor pale

But i was lucky that there was garden type place where i fall so there was sand awl over and i dnt get much affected, and all the students rushed towards me and seeing me that are u ok? I was not able to breath corectly for half an hour, and after that my all class fellows was thinking that i will not be able to join school for some time but when i came back to school just after 2 days every one see me and get shocked that u are ok walking fine and looking fine Shocked . . . I said yea i am ok becoz i dnt got so much injured just some marks on my body was there becoz from some places i got blood cloting, and i was lucky that there was sand and it was not hard floor otherwise i think i would not be stay alive pale

Well after that school decide to permanently lock all the windows so that next time anything will not happen, and some of my friends started me saying superman that u fall from 1st floor and nothing happened to u lol!

my intresting experience

I was amazed when visit high society of Saudi arabia and there was people who were well clothed and with great respect they show to every one . . I am saying this coz in Saudi arabia there is so much strickness that no males and females not gather around with each other . . . So it was my colourfull experience Razz

more_horiz
my first love Laughing Laughing details cencored Laughing

more_horiz
Ulu bro un-censored ur details Laughing

more_horiz
if i will uncencor them Laughing many others will kill me Laughing Laughing i dont want to be killed yet, because i have a dream of making my own football team Laughing a team of my own kids Laughing

more_horiz
Ulu lolz Razz may ur dreams come true Laughing

more_horiz
may u get 12 kids too Laughing Laughing v will organize a tournament then Laughing

more_horiz
Please share your personal events happening.I mean respect the topic theme

more_horiz
yesterday i was chatting in uk-london room, everyone was hapi, suddenly a person started abusin me , he was jealous of mee, i think , well he kicked us out of the room, no admin came to help, that was not a good experience of mig, wheneva ppl start admiring u, ppl get jealous ,

more_horiz
we recieved a case of road traffic accident in e.r..it was disaster our hospital cant accomodate more than 5 critical cases..so we stabilized the patients condition. i handled 1 case he got severe injury..internal hemorrage..head injury and vital signs was flactuating..we didnt kept him for long time in our hospital..he need care from tertiary level..so patient shifted to ambulance..the worst thing happend is that hes bleeding like water falls..i stepped on his blood on the floor and brain oozing from his ears..i cnt forget it..i lost my appetite to eat for 1 week..eeeew.. Neutral

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply