Mig33 Pakistan
Valentines day gifts and emoticons released Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Valentines day gifts and emoticons released Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionValentines day gifts and emoticons released EmptyValentines day gifts and emoticons released

more_horiz
Mig have announce that valentines day gifts and emoticons will be available on friday , means on 13 feb, one day before the valentines day Very Happy

Valentines day gifts and emoticons released Nbczoioh

So enjoy giving gifts and expressing ur self by emoticons on valentines day I love you

UDATE:-

10 new emoticons of valentine

Valentines day gifts and emoticons released Bzwgvcjj

List of new virtual gifts:-

Valentines day gifts and emoticons released Fwdsbqcn
Valentines day gifts and emoticons released Icxeaebp

valentines day card
rose for my valentine
sweet cupcake
naughty devil
chocolate hearts
hershey's chocolate kiss
cuddly linger
sexy lingere

Valentines day gifts and emoticons released Yzlfllyk
Valentines day gifts and emoticons released Mgmzjqzi

magic love potion
cupid arrow of love
heart pendent
tiffany heart
love token
infinity ring
secret love letter
floating hearts
love heart

Last edited by Diez4u on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

descriptionValentines day gifts and emoticons released EmptyRe: Valentines day gifts and emoticons released

more_horiz
wow thats cool bro
thanks for the inf bro Very Happy

descriptionValentines day gifts and emoticons released EmptyRe: Valentines day gifts and emoticons released

more_horiz
It's gonna make our emotion's gallery more heavy lolls Very Happy

more_horiz
Wow kwel Razz

thanx 4 sharing

cheerz,

Salty

more_horiz
nice update !! Looking forward to purchase the new pack on 13 feb Very Happy

more_horiz
Thanks for sharing :d

more_horiz
thanks diezu..i know its not free..lol but i hope it will be cheaper.. Very Happy

more_horiz
Valentines gift and emoticons released check first post for more info Very Happy

more_horiz
yeah i have seen it..its cool indeed but i got no credit..can anyone here kind enough to give me Laughing a gift

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply