Mig33 Pakistan
Mig33 Credit Expiry Clarification Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Mig33 Credit Expiry Clarification Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionMig33 Credit Expiry Clarification EmptyMig33 Credit Expiry Clarification

more_horiz
Currently, unused credits in inactive accounts expire after 30 days.
From 30 October 2008 GMT, unused credits over 90 days old, will expire. New credits purchased will expire only if they are unused after 90 days. As you use or trade credits, the oldest credits will be used first. This applies to both free and paid credits.

For example - On 31 July you have a balance of $3 and use $1 in August. Next purchase of $5 is done 30 September. At 30 October (90 days later), your balance is the $5 you purchased in September. The remaining $2 from August is expired.

The above information is extracted from the website.

Thought i share with all of you..

descriptionMig33 Credit Expiry Clarification EmptyRe: Mig33 Credit Expiry Clarification

more_horiz
Thanks for clarify aqi Very Happy

descriptionMig33 Credit Expiry Clarification EmptyRe: Mig33 Credit Expiry Clarification

more_horiz
thanks aqib..such a infomatic post.
keep posting... good

more_horiz
Thanks for sharing this useful info

more_horiz
hmmm.....thnx for sharing yaar Razz keep it up

more_horiz
nice post Very Happy
thanks for clarification

more_horiz
WELCOME ALL OF U

more_horiz
thats not fair credit should not be expired. tell me from where i got others emoticon pack i have bought all on your shop. i have seen an kick thumb n punch emo in rum but dnt know how to buy. plz heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllppppppppppppp

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply