Mig33 Pakistan
mig33 forums after martinkow79 Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
mig33 forums after martinkow79 Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionmig33 forums after martinkow79 Emptymig33 forums after martinkow79

more_horiz
as you all know there are many mig33 forums which have regular users and many users complain there but unfortunately now any staff is not available there for the help ..

martinkow79 was only the one staff who was regularly visiting some forums to help and update users, i am not just talking about our forum there are many other forums where martin was regular and help users, but now there is only one forum "fans forum" where staff visit almost everyday and no doubt that it is an old forum, but staff should try to visit other forums !!

martin was envolve in corruption but he was a helpfull man and i dnt know about others but i miss him as a staff Very Happy

what you all think about this ?

descriptionmig33 forums after martinkow79 EmptyRe: mig33 forums after martinkow79

more_horiz
Agree with you bro i just found staff so helpless. they should increase their man power and at least should visits different forums to know about users and admins.

descriptionmig33 forums after martinkow79 EmptyRe: mig33 forums after martinkow79

more_horiz
One thing that i really dont understand is that why dont mig33 team members talk to users in a better way ? I mean visiting forums and posting on them is not a big deal as users have opened forum and use mig33 all day all night so why cant these people who call themselves working for mig33 do something for users too ??? No wonder even staff is corrupt .
But this really makes a forum strong and popular when it has mig33 staff posting regular in it .

more_horiz
A regular visit of mig33 staff also indicates how the forum strong is

more_horiz
its true martinkow79 was d m0st f0rum visit0r staff Very Happy but n0w he has g0ne.s0 0th3r staffs sh0uld visit different f0rums Very Happy

more_horiz
martinkow was the one who always present in forums Very Happy next is eastern_star.

these days, no staffs visiting forums that much.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply