Mig33 Pakistan
GLENN MCGRATH AND DANIEL VETTORI 'S INTERVIEW BY MIGGERS Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
GLENN MCGRATH AND DANIEL VETTORI 'S INTERVIEW BY MIGGERS Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionGLENN MCGRATH AND DANIEL VETTORI 'S INTERVIEW BY MIGGERS EmptyGLENN MCGRATH AND DANIEL VETTORI 'S INTERVIEW BY MIGGERS

more_horiz
GLENN MCGRATH AND DANIEL VETTORI 'S INTERVIEW BY MIGGERS Mcgrat10

GLENN MCGRATH AND DANIEL VETTORI 'S INTERVIEW BY MIGGERS Mcgrat11

GLENN MCGRATH AND DANIEL VETTORI 'S INTERVIEW BY MIGGERS Mcgrat12

GLENN MCGRATH AND DANIEL VETTORI 'S INTERVIEW BY MIGGERS Mcgrat13

descriptionGLENN MCGRATH AND DANIEL VETTORI 'S INTERVIEW BY MIGGERS EmptyRe: GLENN MCGRATH AND DANIEL VETTORI 'S INTERVIEW BY MIGGERS

more_horiz
wow
this sounds really nice
i wish i were there too

descriptionGLENN MCGRATH AND DANIEL VETTORI 'S INTERVIEW BY MIGGERS EmptyRe: GLENN MCGRATH AND DANIEL VETTORI 'S INTERVIEW BY MIGGERS

more_horiz
bro who r they
did u mean the international players or mig33 moderaters
plz tell me something about them

more_horiz
its a conversation between miggers and cricket stars glenn mcgrath and daniel vettori. they came live for a lil time and miggers ask them questions and they answers to them.

more_horiz
I talked to vettori and it was a pleasent to talk to him.I also love to talk to adam gilcrist

more_horiz
Great conversation

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply