Mig33 Pakistan
Pakistani Student Breaks World Record with 23 A-Levels Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Pakistani Student Breaks World Record with 23 A-Levels Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionPakistani Student Breaks World Record with 23 A-Levels EmptyPakistani Student Breaks World Record with 23 A-Levels

more_horiz
Pakistani Student Breaks World Record with 23 A-Levels Article-1132200-033D7A70000005DC-92_468x286

Ali Nawaz-ish from Rawalpindi broke a world record when he passed 23 A-levels in subjects including pure mathematics, travel and tourism, and sociology. The 18 year old received 21 A grades and a B and a C, and will be a part of the Guinness Book of World Records for his achievement. Now studying Computer Science at Cambridge University, Ali sat all the exams within 12 months at Rawalpindi’s Roots College International. “His entry was organized through accredited boards Ed-Excel and Cambridge International Examinations,” reported the UK’s Daily Mail. Although he describes himself as a mediocre student when he was younger, he told news agencies, “Then one day it all clicked. I needed to prove to myself, and to others, that I could do it.” Ali told The News, “I had no set study plans and at one point I found myself studying one subject for five minutes before switching to the other and then the next and so on.” The Daily Mail added, “Ali also achieved a top score in the U.S. admissions test and was accepted by most Ivy League institutions, including Harvard and Yale. Apart from core science subjects he is almost entirely self taught. He studied for up to 12 hours a day, using energy drinks to help concentrate.”

Congratulations Ali!

hats down for this so talented guy its a motivation for students like me lol
Laughing

descriptionPakistani Student Breaks World Record with 23 A-Levels EmptyRe: Pakistani Student Breaks World Record with 23 A-Levels

more_horiz
YES YES YES PAKISTANI PEOPLE ARE VERY TALENTED
AND THIS GUY PROVED IT
HATS OFF TO HIS HARD WORK AND DETERMINATION
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply