Mig33 Pakistan
How many times do you spend in mig33? Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
How many times do you spend in mig33? Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

How many times do you spend in mig33?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
leena
h_e_a_r_tfelt
ataa123
verdure
diez4u
Mig33-L0v3r
ztaimoor
precious_pious
shunno
13 posters

pollHow many hours do u spend in mig33?

00-01 hour
0%
01-03 hours
11%
03-05 hours
33%
05-10 hours
22%
10-15 hours
0%
15-20 hours
0%
whole day
33%
Total Votes:

descriptionHow many times do you spend in mig33? EmptyHow many times do you spend in mig33?

more_horiz
hi mates,

we all love mig33 very much & spend alot of times in it.how many hours do u spend in mig33?pls submit your vote and share ur opinion.thanks...

Last edited by shunno on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionHow many times do you spend in mig33? EmptyRe: How many times do you spend in mig33?

more_horiz
depends upon mood Very Happy some time i dont use soem time i use it whole day Razz ehehe

descriptionHow many times do you spend in mig33? EmptyRe: How many times do you spend in mig33?

more_horiz
depends on no. of gals online Razz

more_horiz
I SPEND WHOLE DAY

more_horiz
HMM ITZ DEPEND ON MOOD....BUT WHEN MY GF IS ONLINE SO I AM ALWAYS BUSY IN PVT lol!

more_horiz
3 to 5 hours a day aproximately

more_horiz
Only at night

for 2 to 3 hours Very Happy

more_horiz
24 hours with different presence status Smile

more_horiz
9 to 10 hours Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
Almost 12 hour Smile

more_horiz
10 hours maybe more than 10 coz of my duty:P:P:P:P:P:P

more_horiz
hmmm may be 3-5 hrz Cool

more_horiz
3 - 5 hourz Very Happy
havnt more time Neutral

more_horiz
7 to 10

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply