Mig33 Pakistan
Post subject: don't hesitate to tell others the meaning of your ID Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Post subject: don't hesitate to tell others the meaning of your ID Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionPost subject: don't hesitate to tell others the meaning of your ID EmptyPost subject: don't hesitate to tell others the meaning of your ID

more_horiz
hi friends Post subject: don't hesitate to tell others the meaning of your ID Icon_smile tell others the meaning of your ID.don't hesitate please.the meaning of my ID is, showing strong feelings that are sincere.i don't know if i live up to my ID or not.pray for me Post subject: don't hesitate to tell others the meaning of your ID Icon_cool (NOTE) someone opened the same topic in a forum site.read it,was nice.thought i should open the same topic here Post subject: don't hesitate to tell others the meaning of your ID Icon_biggrin .

descriptionPost subject: don't hesitate to tell others the meaning of your ID EmptyRe: Post subject: don't hesitate to tell others the meaning of your ID

more_horiz
great topic Very Happy my id meanning is a lil bit dangerous Very Happy
death-desire Razz heeh

descriptionPost subject: don't hesitate to tell others the meaning of your ID EmptyRe: Post subject: don't hesitate to tell others the meaning of your ID

more_horiz
camhe is a rumbled letter that derived from my real name and 22 is the day of my birth date. Smile

more_horiz
the meaning of my Id is "ZERO"...which has no value like me...

more_horiz
My id is my name Razz

more_horiz
Suri is my cast related to Muslim king Sher Shah Suri Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply