Mig33 Pakistan
New ways Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
New ways Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

New ways

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
y-i-sad
titan_rage
boorbaba
h_e_a_r_tfelt
magic_cupid
fady-th3-dang3rous
stone.age
ztaimoor
diez4u
shunno
stayhot-001
15 posters

descriptionNew ways EmptyNew ways

more_horiz
hey guys do you like if admin use a software ( lyk kickers use now a days Neutral ) to kick multi kickers

descriptionNew ways EmptyRe: New ways

more_horiz
ofcourse ahsan bro..we always support admins to use anykind of fast and furious kicking tool for punish those disturbing offenders...

more_horiz
ya ahsan admins can use software for kicking only multi users but dont kick the users which abuse or do something wrong from that software coz if u kick them from software then he/she id will be banned ....so just kick multi users from software Very Happy

more_horiz
diez bro.. those softwares cn kik id once also... so dnt wori relax Razz chill Wink u r still safe Razz

more_horiz
anything that can provide shelter frm multi kickers shoul be used Surprised

more_horiz
naughtydiez4u wrote:
ya ahsan admins can use software for kicking only multi users but dont kick the users which abuse or do something wrong from that software coz if u kick them from software then he/she id will be banned ....so just kick multi users from software Very Happy

it happened wid my fady.the.dangerz id Sad

more_horiz
i think that should be use bro coz admin can kick multi id more quickly that can help other user Smile

more_horiz
no it shouldn't be used.one kick is enough or write kickers' ID's and send an email to mig33 team.stayhot-001 Smile by using this software you are kicking innocent users.you should ask yourself.how many users have got kicked by you.i was in PAKISTAN chat room.when you were kicking kickers but unfortunately an innocent user got kicked too.maybe he got banned too.everytime you say it was a mistake and to err is human.how many times will you make mistakes?

more_horiz
h_e_a_r_tfelt wrote:
no it shouldn't be used.one kick is enough or write kickers' ID's and send an email to mig33 team.stayhot-001 Smile by using this software you are kicking innocent users.you should consult yourself
how you know brother that he kiked innocent ppl by that software,if you have any proof,let us know and without u cannot blame that he kiked innocent user
you say it was a mistake and to err is human.how many times will you make mistakes?
mistakes are done by humans only bro..and we admins,not robots...where are u ppl,when u ask admin to help and he kikz out multiz in a second and then u ppl say thanks admin or bla bla,and when he makes a mistake then...............??????start thinking bro

more_horiz
YUP....we, humans r made for making mistakes that's y Allah alwayz opens the door for TAUBA..............Allah says i will forgive my human if he/she apologizes for his/her mistake but frm the deep of the heart!!

SO, if v make mistakes, doesnt matter.........the thing which matters is how v fulfill that mistake or u can say how v applies to that!!! good

more_horiz
as you were kicking a kicker and sahil.jjjj also got kicked it's because the kicker ID's started with 's' remember?what proofs do you want?must i post that kick snap?some people don't use 'screenshots' just admit a mistake when you make it.your administration post won't go anywhere if you admit your fault. ok brother
oh i know that to err is human but i can't agree if you make mistakes constantly.if you make a mistake then get a lesson from your mistake.don't say everytime 'to err is human,to err is human' Smile
regards!

more_horiz
Wel said bradu Razz i agree wit u....and ahsan bro i agree wit u also coz admins wont use those software for bad purpose unlike the multikickers.. :mad:it needs real fast software to kick sum multies...hope mig will unleash the new software that we heard wud cum in handy only for the admin....then there wil b war bullet multies against admins lol!

more_horiz
h_e_a_r_tfelt wrote:
as you were kicking a kicker and sahil.jjjj also got kicked it's because the kicker ID's started with 's' remember?what proofs do you want?must i post that kick snap?some people don't use 'screenshots' just admit a mistake when you make it.your administration post won't go anywhere if you admit your fault. ok brother

bro u shuld as shail.jjjj that after got kik what i told him...it will be better to invite him on the forum to post his answer abut this

oh i know that to err is human but i can't agree if you make mistakes constantly.if you make a mistake then get a lesson from your mistake.don't say everytime 'to err is human,to err is human' Smile
regards!

yes i agree....with constant mistakes,parents also donrt let their children to make any mistake more...but if sumbody make mistakes,the ppl who know them also realisis that is that person rite or wrong

more_horiz
i'm not blaming you.you said sorry to him.that's very nice.read my above post once again.

more_horiz
Cumon heart bro dnt blame brad bro Sad mig33 is place where everyone makes mistake Smack ,its like,even an expert Admin makes mistake Shocked ,So what his fault? Its really hard to make perfection,even if u becum admin mad .....u wil also make mistake no matter how old user u are punishment ....i know how it feels to get kicked censored so bro u sud nt blame Cool ....cumon its a cyber world..... Smoke

more_horiz
am i blaming? Shocked

more_horiz
hot bro dont be a kicker coz u have admin and u have power to stop the malti kickers and plz control the kickers and group ghost i m very tired specialy ur dew to ur frnd zee Thumb down

more_horiz
ISNT THAT TOPIC GOING WAY SERIOUS????? IF I WOULD BE THE MODERATOR, I WOULD HAVE LOCKED THIS TOPIC...PLZ MOD LOCK IT..........

more_horiz
yeah true boor baba,plz stick to the topic or else i have to lock it

more_horiz
ThE ReSuLt sHoUlD BE=AdMiNs sHoUlD UsE sOfTwArEs tO kIk aBuSeRs AnD KiKeRs..bUt AcCoRdInG To mE AdMiNs sHoUlD GiVe a sInGlE ChAnCe tO OnLy aBuSeRs NoT To kIkErS..AnD ThEy hAvE RyT To uSe sOfTwArE As uSeRs uSe sOfTwArEs thEn whY NoT AdMiNs.
tHaNkS...AnD SaBo0r bRo...I ReAd tHiS ToPiC DaIlY...BuT pPl sHoUlD tAlK On tHe ToPiC..dEaR UsErS pLeAsE TaLk oN ThE ToPiC Do nOt gO TO OtHeR WaY..aFtEr sOmE VALUABLE ReSuLtS..i wIlL LoCk tHiS ToPiC.
THANKS
REGARDS
syed shehroze

more_horiz
THX 4 UR REGARDZ NAQVI Neutral

more_horiz
stay hot i send u same snaps off abusers BAnd Hiss Idzzzz

more_horiz
nice info thx