Mig33 Pakistan
What Makes You Addicted to mig33? Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
What Makes You Addicted to mig33? Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

What Makes You Addicted to mig33?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
stone.age
y-i-sad
prince_suhel
verdure
handsome.naqvi
camhe22
10 posters

descriptionWhat Makes You Addicted to mig33? EmptyWhat Makes You Addicted to mig33?

more_horiz
hello there Laughing
heres the topic that every users can share their thoughts.

the question is in what aspect from mig33 that makes you addicted? Idea

descriptionWhat Makes You Addicted to mig33? EmptyRe: What Makes You Addicted to mig33?

more_horiz
ThE PrEsEncE Of gAlZ MaKe mE aNd bO0RbAbA AdDiCtEd Shocked lol! Razz Razz Razz CaMhE SaMe qUeStIoN To yOu..GiVe aNsWeR PlZZZZ Razz

descriptionWhat Makes You Addicted to mig33? EmptyRe: What Makes You Addicted to mig33?

more_horiz
for me is kicking hehehe Razz actually the users treatment hehehe Razz

more_horiz
Well m on mig to enjoy and relax by chatting with friends Very Happy

more_horiz
i love to kik which makes me sticked to mig33 but kik in a uniqe way lol some other things for cuming but can't tell Very Happy

more_horiz
hmmm about me i want to work with mig33 i want to become moderator of chatrooms thats why i m addicted

more_horiz
i m coollllllll not more good

more_horiz
hmmm, meeting new people , knowing other cultures and making new friends Smile

more_horiz
prince_suhel wrote:
hmmm about me i want to work with mig33 i want to become moderator of chatrooms thats why i m addicted

hehehe keep it up suhel bro Smile

more_horiz
i have got a lot of friends herr, and mig reminds me my gossip times with my school & college friends, who have gone to different parts of my country for study.

i am not addicted,but have added mig with my daily life.

the relation and bondings in mig, bring me back in chatting daily. Smile

more_horiz
s2pidprincess0519 wrote:
hello there Laughing
heres the topic that every users can share their thoughts.

the question is in what aspect from mig33 that makes you addicted? Idea

the answer is,its chat rooms.i really like mig33 chat rooms. Smile

more_horiz
because of chating craze jst to make ma self bz

more_horiz
Yara ab to meri adat pad gaye hai...
Koi tareeqa hai jaan churranay ka?
Then tell me please...

Last edited by sadness_life on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Plz post in english next time i delete ur post)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply