Mig33 Pakistan
Important Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Important Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionImportant EmptyImportant

more_horiz
Hi . . . . . . .

see below snaps , i think the solution of groups ( auto group when u leave group,again inviting in 1 sec ),it can help us until mig33 block that group making software.
Now we can kick our own id in group when someone invite u , by inviting ur 3 ids ther ( if 3 users in group ) .it can be done by pc ,and i havenot pc at the moment ,very soon i will post the snap of kick id in group, i cannot at the moment coz i havent pc at the moment, but i hope tonight i wil post it if forum admin online.coz he will be on pc .i am nt teling the way that how to do it until i post kick snap ( for confirming it )

Important T_Screenshot1m_35eb191

Important T_Screenshot1m_82b655c

Important T_Screenshot1m_8201a4b

Important T_Screenshot1m_edb84d2

Important T_Screenshot1m_2d90a94

Important T_Screenshot1m_c51a37c

Important T_Screenshot1m_b959973

Thanks

descriptionImportant EmptyRe: Important

more_horiz
Yup it will be a great solution if kick is granted in group chat legally Very Happy

more_horiz
it is nice trick but still we cant get rid of annoying group chats,its also time consuming to kick youself out of the group...before your out of the groups net your already dc online ..and when you get online still the group chat continued....i hope it will be banned permanently by mig33..

more_horiz
this group chat like a headache day by day its irretiattin us

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply