Mig33 Pakistan
discuss 1 positive thing about mig. Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
discuss 1 positive thing about mig. Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptiondiscuss 1 positive thing about mig. Emptydiscuss 1 positive thing about mig.

more_horiz
hello friends, if we discuss 1 positive point about mig in this topic, then it will help new members to know mig more positively.

cheap call rates :

mig provides cheap rates to call other countries. though my country Bangladesh is out of this facility.

as for example :
if we were able to call from mig, and if we could call India, it would cost 8 BDTs/min, and incase of our mobile or land lines it would cost 25 BDTs/min.

it seems mig call rates are 3 times less than our mobile charge.

please share one positive point

descriptiondiscuss 1 positive thing about mig. EmptyRe: discuss 1 positive thing about mig.

more_horiz
yah agree with you golden bro, international call rates is more cheaper than the local provider.

descriptiondiscuss 1 positive thing about mig. EmptyRe: discuss 1 positive thing about mig.

more_horiz
one posible thing for me is i can learn how to make relationshinp and also mig33 can help when i got boring

more_horiz
Its a good time - pass in toilet. :\

more_horiz
meet and gain frends Smile

more_horiz
jst a gud thng to make the frendz without wasting time

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply