Mig33 Pakistan
The change of Mig33 Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
The change of Mig33 Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionThe change of Mig33 EmptyThe change of Mig33

more_horiz
Hi all Laughing

Check out this quote

Hy guys, Today its a strange morning for me, Within 30 mins, 22 members told me that their ID has been bann from room Surprised without kick by any ADMIN Question

Im telling you this to divert your direction to the Mig33 regular changes. After all this I talked with an admin to search the secret behind this Idea

And he told me that Mig33 Settings is Regularly on change Rolling Eyes

He told me that Now ADMINS can enter in room Invisibly. And when they will start kick, room will not display the admin name. Mad

Another thing that Admin told me is more drifting for me Shocked
He told me that Now ther is a RADAR in each room. RADAR means SECURITY here. This RADAR will regular observe the room chats and users, if any user will not talk 10-15 mins in room, then RADAR will kick that user without any warning or information Mad Is that TRUE? im still in a confusion. But if its not TRUE then WHY i have found 22 cases on the same subject scratch

We should search about it ..together Cool

That Admin told me that RADAR can also detect the multy ids..As mostly multy are of the same name types..Dats Why Twisted Evil

Lol That ADMIN is my frnd Razz I asked him to who can we prevent or avoid this RADAR to detect our multies.. Razz However He suggest me to use multies of different names Twisted Evil Coz RADAR can only detect multies of same name, And he suggest me to not to do flood in room Sad Coz flooding Ids may also be bann by that RADAR Mad

He told me that Now Group Chat can also be controll By members in the commingup new version of MIG33.

Why this MIG33 staff is going to kill Kickers Shocked Razz
Anyways guys we are still searching about it Cool
We will t3rmin4t3 this rule of MIG Twisted Evil MUHAHAHA

I don't know this is true or not in Mig33 and along with its next version 4.0.

Thanks. Smile

descriptionThe change of Mig33 EmptyRe: The change of Mig33

more_horiz
SORRY I can understand because today mig33 updated own website and host thats why this prb faced

more_horiz
nice changing in mig im happy lol!

more_horiz
tnx for the topic bro

more_horiz
its impossible of radar

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum: