Mig33 Pakistan
Admin hide online status Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Admin hide online status Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionAdmin hide online status EmptyAdmin hide online status

more_horiz
hi all During the time i have notice many change of MIg33 Admin, I got really disappointed of some Admin that alway hide their online status. What was happen why they have to hide like that? How can all chatters know which admin that online? When they need help how can they call them or they need to go to one room then use the trick for caugh admin then try to know is he online or not. How did that take time? Also i have saw many chatter discuss that some Admin mostly help their friend rather than other they don know him. I think i need some explain from admin about this points?

descriptionAdmin hide online status EmptyRe: Admin hide online status

more_horiz
magic_cupid wrote:
hi all During the time i have notice many change of MIg33 Admin, I got really disappointed of some Admin that alway hide their online status. What was happen why they have to hide like that? How can all chatters know which admin that online? When they need help how can they call them or they need to go to one room then use the trick for caugh admin then try to know is he online or not. How did that take time? Also i have saw many chatter discuss that some Admin mostly help their friend rather than other they don know him. I think i need some explain from admin about this points?

i agree with you

more_horiz
yest
i also see that admins hide their status

more_horiz
agree with magic bro ..admins just hide them selfs always in a whole day may be just 1 hour or less then that they come in online status ..and most admins are not so active now they just come in famous rooms for a while and show that they are coming but they are not regular ..I dnt wana take any admin name but this is true

the new admins on trial are very much regular and try to be online coz they wana be permanent Laughing
I think if u need help try to contact new admins and lil_match _gal is one of the most regular now-a-days

more_horiz
magic_cupid wrote:
hi all During the time i have notice many change of MIg33 Admin, I got really disappointed of some Admin that alway hide their online status. What was happen why they have to hide like that?
Bro,there are many things to say about it,for example,mig33 just updated their server adn the all ghost group chat etc were disabled,but see what happend???we all again facing the problems.It seems that softwares designers are more faster than mig33 staff,becoz everyday a new obstacle arises for us so its too complicated for us to get online,no doubt we try our best to get our status in online mode:)
magic_cupid wrote:
How can all chatters know which admin that online? When they need help how can they call them or they need to go to one room then use the trick for caugh admin then try to know is he online or not. How did that take time? Also i have saw many chatter discuss that some Admin mostly help their friend rather than other they don know him. I think i need some explain from admin about this points?

Many chatters knows that how to call admin if they are in offline mode and if they don't know then you people can also help us by telling them how to get admin in offline mode:) and one thing i want to say that if you saw any of admin favouring his friend bla bla bla,mail to mig33,I bet they will take action definitely
naughtydiez4u wrote:
agree with magic bro ..admins just hide them selfs always in a whole day may be just 1 hour or less then that they come in online status ..and most admins are not so active now they just come in famous rooms for a while and show that they are coming but they are not regular ..I dnt wana take any admin name but this is true

the new admins on trial are very much regular and try to be online coz they wana be permanent Laughing
lol diez bro,its the staff,who ckecks every admin when he/she is in trial period and then they gave him permanent control so its useless to say anything on it Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply