Mig33 Pakistan
change your number Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
change your number Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionchange your number Emptychange your number

more_horiz
now easily you can change your number

change your number 1zwosnd

change your number 2dv1uok

so now easliy we can change number...we dont need to contact with mig33staffs...good job mig33team :ymapplause:

descriptionchange your number EmptyRe: change your number

more_horiz
Thanks for sharing,lets see what people thinks about it

more_horiz
O yea thats really gud news thanks for sharing arif bro good

But now it will be so much easy if any admin id got hacked or password stolen he/she can change the number easily Neutral

more_horiz
Neutral what a dangerous update!
Thanks for shearing king br0 ! But i think this update will creat lots of problom for users! Newadays we watchng new mig33 related wap sites that they can hack easly innocent users which dont know abut hacking sites!
And we have seen lots of times that people get ownership of a sim as ibad br0 id got befor , and by this update then can change ownership of sim many times in 24 hourz ! I think this update will creat lots of problom to us!

more_horiz
oh my God. there is advantages and disadvantages of this new update..easy for the user to change his/her number..if in case the sim blocked or lost..and the disadvantage as what diez said..if your id will get hacked..then there is no way to retrieve your id again..more negative side than positive in this new update.. Mad i think this should be disabled..

more_horiz
I have just tried today changing mobile number

When you enter particular mobile number then logoff your id then re-loging so you will ask to enter the activation code so enter it and your id activated . .

change your number Aqtskhmj

i dnt like it you know why ?

Firstly if you change your number your old id number will still show that this number is already registered (so we can not make our old id number free and can not make other id on old number)

change your number Eydpkyow

Secondly if u change your number you will not gain any credit even if you invite that number bonus credit you can also not earn

more_horiz
this is best only for those whos sim blocked or lost sim..but too risky for those id who got hacked,its so easy for them to change your number using this option..thanks for sharing diez Neutral

more_horiz
I'm totally disagree with this update, cos no often hacker can change your id registration number & you've to say bye bye to your id.

Who gonna be responsible for this obviously 'mig33 team but i didn't get the logical behind this update.

Mig33 team try to help hackers or users Laughing

thanks !!

more_horiz
un-written wrote:
I'm totally disagree with this update, cos no often hacker can change your id registration number & you've to say bye bye to your id.

Who gonna be responsible for this obviously 'mig33 team but i didn't get the logical behind this update.

thanks !!

well said un-written..this option should be disabled..too risky for mig users.. Razz

descriptionchange your number EmptyNot Dangerous if...

more_horiz
No.. No.. No..
i not agree with u all Idea
 its not dangerous Very Happy
But ! mig33 team need some changing !
if
authentication confirmation from both side from old sim and new sim !
then its not not Dangerous and very very usefull for all mig33 users Very Happy

more_horiz
zullmi wrote:
No.. No.. No..
i not agree with u all Idea
its not dangerous Very Happy
But ! mig33 team need some changing !
if
authentication confirmation from both side from old sim and new sim !
then its not not Dangerous and very very usefull for all mig33 users Very Happy

yes in someway i agree with you however what if the old sim is no longer active how can you get the authentication code from the old sim..? Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
butterfly wrote:
yes in someway i agree with you however what if the old sim is no longer active how can you get the authentication code from the old sim..? Rolling Eyes

Agree with u butterfly . . Its need some any other solution Neutral

more_horiz
one of my friend change his number using this option but 3 days had passed they didnt send the authentication code.. Neutral and he can enter the chat room..

more_horiz
When u enter particular number then it says that relogin to enter the code so dnt relogin the id just wait for the code to come and if code come succesfully then no promblem if code dnt came to your number then again go to my account there will be option changed . . There will be written cancel number changing press it then it will ask again for confirmation then press ok your id number changing will be canceled so your id will be back to previous number

change your number Searayqc

more_horiz
then there is only last one sloution punishment to mig33 team
are u agree with me Idea

more_horiz
zullmi wrote:
then there is only last one sloution punishment to mig33 team
are u agree with me Idea

HAHAHA thats violent solution zum.. Laughing and thanks to diez for explaination i will inform my friend

more_horiz
butterfly wrote:
un-written wrote:

thanks !!

well said un-written..this option should be disabled..too risky for mig users.. Razz

Yaaoo!! butterfly i don't want mig33 to disable but they must add a option which will be secure for us.
Like we've a personal questions if we do forget detail in yahoo.
Or users can pass their suggestion regarding this update.

thanks

more_horiz
un-written wrote:
butterfly wrote:
un-written wrote:

thanks !!

Yaaoo!! butterfly i don't want mig33 to disable but they must add a option which will be secure for us.
Like we've a personal questions if we do forget detail in yahoo.
Or users can pass their suggestion regarding this update.

thanks
yeah this is useful option but it should be more secured one as what you told above..but at this time there is no security yet tongue

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply