Mig33 Pakistan
games in chatroom Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
games in chatroom Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptiongames in chatroom Emptygames in chatroom

more_horiz
now a days people are getting bored in chat rooms due to multikiking and abusers ..and if there is no abusers or multis..rooms are very quiet..mig users are not chatting just watching each others in room..stayed mute...just entered or has left going on in the rooms because there is no topic to talk..
why not mig33 apply some games in chatrooms like scramble letters..and users who are present in room can participate and can give their answer..i know a chat application who have this type of games in the chat room.why not apply in mig33 ?? what do you think friends..

descriptiongames in chatroom EmptyRe: games in chatroom

more_horiz
you can play rolling game...its quite interesting butter..i often play this game with my frndz Wink

more_horiz
Rolling games aint cool,if it is played in room it seems like flooding. I saw a chatroom where a scramble letters are posted in room and all users joined in n try to guess the answer.i played this in one quiet room and everyone was happy.

more_horiz
Hi Mates,
You passed a great idea over here for Mig33 Team, which they've to implement instantly.Now a days Kickers & Abusers don't miss the opportunity to annoy users with 3rd party tools.

At such situation i found mostly users are leaving this platform cos of no peace, So Mig33 have to implement online mobile games which gonna entertained users but attract the new comers also.

The implementation og online games also can be in profit way Mig33.They can tag those games with USD but some of them must be free lolls.
Hope Mig33 Teams look's into it.

syed shehroze wrote:
you can play rolling game...its quite interesting butter..i often play this game with my frndz Wink

Yes!!
It's entertained us but if you roll with repeats then Moderators have right to warn you consider as flooder.
So mostly users don't play it but use to annoy the rooms.

Thanks!!
un-written

more_horiz
Well roll game is so not so intresting, mig should add some intresting games and after that there will be list of highest scorer and player of the day or player of the week then some awards should be given to the winner users in shape of mig credit or to be an admin for one day :p then with chatting users will also enjoy games which will surely attrack so many users to stay on mig33 ,

It will be rocking then if these things added in mig33 good

more_horiz
naughtydiez4u wrote:
Well roll game is so not so intresting, mig should add some intresting games and after that there will be list of highest scorer and player of the day or player of the week then some awards should be given to the winner users in shape of mig credit or to be an admin for one day :p then with chatting users will also enjoy games which will surely attrack so many users to stay on mig33 ,

It will be rocking then if these things added in mig33 good

Yes !!
But the addition of games can makes mig33 more heavy but slow also. santa

more_horiz
un-written wrote:

Yes !!

But they can release there games in another application like if u want to play some game then download it and play it seprately in another application but it must be online and every game results should be automticaly put in mig chatting application, some thing like that should be done,

more_horiz
you both have good suggestion..lets just hope mig33 will implement more mig games in chatroom.. Razz

more_horiz
naughtydiez4u wrote:
un-written wrote:

Yes !!

But they can release there games in another application like if u want to play some game then download it and play it seprately in another application but it must be online and every game results should be automticaly put in mig chatting application, some thing like that should be done,

Well bro the seperate gaming application not gonna attract Mig33 cos there is many others games which you can play for fun.

Rather we want the game in Mig33 platform which can entertained us bounce

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply