Mig33 Pakistan
Last Moments of A Dying Mother and Her Child ....in Palestin Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Last Moments of A Dying Mother and Her Child ....in Palestin Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionLast Moments of A Dying Mother and Her Child ....in Palestin EmptyLast Moments of A Dying Mother and Her Child ....in Palestin

more_horiz
A Terrorists are not born, they are forced to become. During the bomb blasts done by Israel last month(Dec 2008), around 800 innocents have been brutally killed. US, UK, UN are all watching this human genocide. With the blessings of European Countries, Israel is killing innocents mercilessly. Even now Media will not call US, UK, Israel and its allies as terrorists or atleast "Sponsors of terrors".

Please see the images below to witness the last moments of a dying mother.

Last Moments of A Dying Mother and Her Child ....in Palestin 110
Last Moments of A Dying Mother and Her Child ....in Palestin 210
Last Moments of A Dying Mother and Her Child ....in Palestin 310
Last Moments of A Dying Mother and Her Child ....in Palestin 410
Last Moments of A Dying Mother and Her Child ....in Palestin F_greatdaym_c8fcc85
Last Moments of A Dying Mother and Her Child ....in Palestin 2111

descriptionLast Moments of A Dying Mother and Her Child ....in Palestin EmptyRe: Last Moments of A Dying Mother and Her Child ....in Palestin

more_horiz
So sad it is Neutral

What will be the feeling of son that her mother will be no more and what her mother will be thinking that what will my son do after me Sad

descriptionLast Moments of A Dying Mother and Her Child ....in Palestin EmptyRe: Last Moments of A Dying Mother and Her Child ....in Palestin

more_horiz
ik bar aor be yasrab say falasteen may aa

rasta daikhte hay masjiday aksa teera.

what can i comment.

i can request muslim brothers and sisters to start practing deen in its true spirit and pray for mercy of almighty ALLAH.may we be good muslims

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply