Mig33 Pakistan
Invite ur self to the group chat ( easy to understand) Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Invite ur self to the group chat ( easy to understand) Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionInvite ur self to the group chat ( easy to understand) EmptyInvite ur self to the group chat ( easy to understand)

more_horiz
Hello i want to share this trick may be you all know that but gud for them who dnt know . .

1. Your own id should be added in your list otherwise this trick is not possible

2. Login your id from two places one in beta version (compulsory) other id its upto you login from lite or beta

3. You have to enter one space after your id before loging in

4. Make a group chat then with your friends and while chatting leave the id which was login without space

Invite ur self to the group chat ( easy to understand) Gupdqtjm

5. Now you are on beta from which you have login id through entering space after id so go to "invite user" then there will be your own id so invite it

Invite ur self to the group chat ( easy to understand) Ukpgciom

Invite ur self to the group chat ( easy to understand) Facxxeby

Thats it you have invited your own id and you can impress your friends by doing this while you are in group chat

Its old trick but useful just for fun hope you all like it

Note:- without leaving from one application it will not be possible to invite your self again

Invite ur self to the group chat ( easy to understand) Rjxqsbzq

descriptionInvite ur self to the group chat ( easy to understand) EmptyRe: Invite ur self to the group chat ( easy to understand)

more_horiz
thats cool bro
thanks for sharing with us Very Happy

descriptionInvite ur self to the group chat ( easy to understand) EmptyRe: Invite ur self to the group chat ( easy to understand)

more_horiz
thanks for sharing diez bro..
Invite ur self to the group chat ( easy to understand) 2111
Invite ur self to the group chat ( easy to understand) F_greatdaym_c8fcc85

more_horiz
My pleasure guys Very Happy

more_horiz
Quite inspiring trick you have pasted over here.

I'm gonna try it very soon Very Happy

more_horiz
i will try to invite myself diezu..thanks for the trick Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply