Mig33 Pakistan
do you believe in mig love? Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
do you believe in mig love? Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptiondo you believe in mig love? Emptydo you believe in mig love?

more_horiz
hello guys.. i have been in mig for almost two years, and i knew some couples in mig.and some of my friends were successful and ended up in wedlock..and some of us really get hurt when you found your bf or gf cheated on you..but if you analyze it,it is just chating but why it hurts you that much.what about you guys?do you believe in long distance love affair? I love you

descriptiondo you believe in mig love? EmptyRe: do you believe in mig love?

more_horiz
I can't resist to appreciate the topic you've started over here.

We all knows that immature users getting close to Mig33 by day passing & they fall in love in few's conversation without knowing the assumption on behind the mirror either they do promises, no often all in vain.

On other hand I've many friends who fall in love but their love leads them to height of glory & they got marry at the end, Whether they are from different countries but they achieve the permission of their elders.

Most of us have girl friends & boy friends in here but just a single ID can change the identity of other person. The only one Sim card indeed to change the identity of yours but still we have love.We can't lose the ray of hope from our hands & do love rather we don't know the other person is sincere or playing with your feelings.

I really can't deny the love can happen over Mig33 & it's also leads us toward marriage but most of cases are fake.

Thanks !!

more_horiz
I dnt know about others but i found love on mig33 and we just dnt chat on mig we have meet so many times and i love her alot , its now almost two years we both are together if Allah with us then INSHALAH we will marry also in future,

Sincerity and respect is the most important thing in love,

But i have see so many peoples just do flirt with girls and when they got bored so leave them . . I hate this thing

more_horiz
I agree with u diez but its very difficult to find real love i think u very lucky man u find real and true love on mig33 :d and dnt forget to invite me :p in ur marriage

more_horiz
wew well said unwritten...and to diezu..best of luck man..thats sweet..i wish i could meet my soldier 1 day Very Happy

more_horiz
naughtydiez4u wrote:
I dnt know about others but i found love on mig33 and we just dnt chat on mig we have meet so many times and i love her alot , its now almost two years we both are together if Allah with us then INSHALAH we will marry also in future,

Lucky you MAN !!

When you gonna revealed our miss admin out Banana
I'm really curious to know the pretty one Frantic

more_horiz
Thats secret sufiyan bro Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply