Mig33 Pakistan
Answer some questions regarding mig33 Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Answer some questions regarding mig33 Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionAnswer some questions regarding mig33 EmptyAnswer some questions regarding mig33

more_horiz
Well i have see users spend alot of time on mig33, and now after mig, forums are the place where we have so much addictive users,

Answer some of my questions

1. Forums are better then mig ??

2. What we will gain by discusing admins and staff ??

3. Becoming mig33 admin is just now aim to be here ??

4. Forums make you popular or what ??

5. Real life is important or this cyber world mig33 ??

6. What makes you so much addicted to mig ??

descriptionAnswer some questions regarding mig33 EmptyRe: Answer some questions regarding mig33

more_horiz
1)forums and mig cant b compaired,for comparison you need two similar thing.Yes indeed being at forum make mig more enjoyable.
2)discussion is good for mind.It feeds mind.it improve thinking.But discussion should be aimed at not proving your self superior.If some one give acceptable reason that should be accepted.
3)individual varitions exist.In my case i was invited.I had been visiting forums as a guest for infos.
4)posting on forum does make your i.D popular.But definitly among those who are at forum.And we know very little percentage of user is on forum.Secondly at this forum i knew most of the people before joining. Lol
5)obviously real life.But mig also matters.As we meet friends here.discuss here.I have learned alot on mig. No doubt.But my study has also suffered.
6)well when become used to some thing we say we got addictede.Its the pleasure which we get on mig. Which make us addictive.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply