Mig33 Pakistan
WHY PEOPLE ABUSE? Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
WHY PEOPLE ABUSE? Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

WHY PEOPLE ABUSE?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+24
mr.banker
zullmi
butterfly
chocolet_boy
titan_rage
fady-th3-dang3rous
diez4u
stone.age
shunno
ztaimoor
luv.inspecta
arifdaya
suri_gr8
giantt-9x
verdure
Mig33-L0v3r
gtturbo
fe-
waqas_khan
camhe22
Ronal-wen
precious_pious
tangewala
usama multan
28 posters

descriptionWHY PEOPLE ABUSE? EmptyWHY PEOPLE ABUSE?

more_horiz
ABUSING IS A NECESSARY EVIL. EVERY MUSLIM SHOULS EVPID TO ABUSE EVEN NON MUSLIM SHOULS ALSO AVOID TO ABUE BECAUSE IT IS AGAINST THE DIGNITY OF MAN.

descriptionWHY PEOPLE ABUSE? EmptyRe: WHY PEOPLE ABUSE?

more_horiz
escape rem abusers because they also get you in the way of hell.

more_horiz
HI BRO..I AGREE WITH YOU AS IT CAMES IN HADITH ONE WHO ABUSES OTHERS PARENTS INFACT HE IS ABUSING HIS OWN PARENTS....
AS FAR THE ROOM STAFF IS CONCERNED I THINK MOST OF THEM JUST DO THAT FOR FUN.
BUT IT SHOULDNT BE DONE...
THANKS GOOD THINKING

more_horiz
just, for fun i guess but tehy don not that they depictign there background Rolling Eyes but this is wrong, it must be stopped at all No

more_horiz
abusig for fun its not good idea Sad
some users get bored when chatting in mig33 and they start abusing,flooding and kicking
confused
ya rahbar bro it must should be stopped Exclamation

more_horiz
mig33 is created as a free chat application so expect that all kinds of manners will arise such as users are using filthy words, kickers etc.... we cant get rid from the abusers so we have to guard our self.

yah abusing other user is really unacceptable manner but how we can get rid of it? Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
yaa it should b stopped ......once i also used to swear a lot but it came as a wind and now m a gud boy tongue tongue

more_horiz
Arrow Abusing is just a waste time n energy only Razz Lets make ffiends I love you

more_horiz
some people are just tired of life or find it fun

more_horiz
I HATE ABUSERS....THEY DONT KNOW THE MIG33 CHAT RULES AND REGLATION...:

more_horiz
abusers ahve runied the real taste of chattiong, it reall disgusting hope we soon get rid of them Sad

more_horiz
Abusers should read the chat rules.

more_horiz
Abuser = Wasting time, Wasting Heart, Wasting mind n emotion..
S0 better not become an abuser Razz

more_horiz
U r rite usama bro, thts y i never abused

more_horiz
Smile
waqas_khan wrote:
yaa it should b stopped ......once i also used to swear a lot but it came as a wind and now m a gud boy tongue tongue

thats very good...

more_horiz
abusers are born when they r raised in envoirments where a persons value does not mean anything every man for himself u can say and abusers dont feel anything about how they abuse others they just want to get attention somehow and thats the best way they find i guess ... anyhow nice post
thanks
luv.inspecta

more_horiz
simply they have no humainty Very Happy

more_horiz
Rahber wrote:
simply they have no humainty Very Happy

sometimes users act like a wild animal to catch somebodys attention.

hehehe rahber bro let them feed some humanitarian manner. Very Happy

more_horiz
lol yeah u admins are doing great job to teach them humainty Razz hehe

more_horiz
when a guy finds no 1 to chat wid he abuses to overcome frustation Very Happy Laughing

more_horiz
those people who commit slang for make fun,they are Just sick minded...

more_horiz
true brother.. these people have no religion no manners , they slang for fun it is really disgusting

more_horiz
they are mentaly retarted

more_horiz
ABUSING IS A LANGUAGE OF SHATAN MANY ANTI SOCIAL PROBLEMS OCCUR DUE TO JUST ABUSE.SO BEWARE.DNT ABUSE I WILL RUIN UR CHARACTER.

more_horiz
Well ,awl the abuxer abuxe cux they wanna tease ppl,and insult otherx

more_horiz
Wow ADI Shocked we wud have never guesed dat Shocked

more_horiz
well adi its obvious Razz next u will tell that ppl wash clothes coz they wana wear clean stuff Razz cumon man Razz

more_horiz
STONE BRO LOL Razz

BUT ABUSERS JUST DO IT FOR FUN AND ENJOYING AND THATS NOT FAIR Evil or Very Mad

more_horiz
lolx guyx,dont take it over me now,
the main reason for flooding or abuxing ix that ,the abuxer who dont get any importance wanna get importance want to extract some attention

more_horiz
lol adi u mean every one should abuse for getting attention Neutral?

more_horiz
Well, diez if u want attention in negative way then go ahead n abuse Laughing

more_horiz
dangerous-adi wrote:
lolx guyx,dont take it over me now,
the main reason for flooding or abuxing ix that ,the abuxer who dont get any importance wanna get importance want to extract some attention

i agree wid him Surprised

more_horiz
We come to mig to spend time,we waste our valuable moneys to chat in here Mad .....so why we wil get abused or multikicked???? Shocked Is it some ones rule that we wil hav to get slanged or abused.....i say those who slangs really got mental problem...or else they wont do it Evil or Very Mad

more_horiz
hhmmm Smile titan in anger Very Happy
control man Razz

more_horiz
fady-th3-dang3rous wrote:
hhmmm Smile titan in anger Very Happy
control man Razz

Lol Sad sis cum on affraid I said those words from my heart lol lol! dey are like that censored hehehe Razz

more_horiz
i think salanger salang coz they cant chat in decently or they dont know how to chat as a normal user!!
somthimes i ask slangers that why you slang they repaly that i like it.. but in real i think those users slang which no one care abut !! which they are jeluse with other uses...!!

more_horiz
some people are enjoying to abused others..they dont know that they are hurting them..and yes they are attention seekers..thats why they do such type of acts..

more_horiz
chocolet_boy wrote:
i think salanger salang coz they cant chat in decently or they dont know how to chat as a normal user!!
somthimes i ask slangers that why you slang they repaly that i like it.. but in real i think those users slang which no one care abut !! which they are jeluse with other uses...!!

choco brother you are 100% right iagree with you .. your words are voice of my heart I love you

more_horiz
how i wish mig33 have rehabilitation hopsital to admit those psycho users. Laughing

more_horiz
the ppl who abuse are of two types
1) who came on mig for time pass and dnt wana make friends
2) who are alone and no one wana friend of them because of sum illness.

for the 1st type u cant control them. for the 2nd type u can control them with taking with them. spending a little time with them.

i m proud to say i have change the behavior of 2 abusers.

more_horiz
many of abusers are mentally retarded and out of sense.. and I've seen some abusers who have approach to higher authorities of mig like admins. they swear and when somebody reacts, they avenge by banning id, me and my some friends have been through this sort of act.

more_horiz
actually we see everyone on mig is free to do or say anything they wish to ... they have no one to stop and sometimes even kick option dont work , abusing comes from family background , or may be the extra freedon they get on mig .... becuase is real lives , same people try being really innocent and well-charactered . one user abuses and promotes his wealth to others and they do the same thing . we have seen that when one starts abusing , others get the chance to do so too . there's no stop to slangs at all becuase we can not expect admins t be right there always cuz they have their own lives to handle too and mig33 dont pay admins for doing so much for them . if only they pay a few dollars to each admin i think they'll work with even more responsibility . people who abuse might find it really fun or entertaning and some users abuse others mothers and sister and call it so called (SHUGHAL) fun . shame on them who dont respect women . but this is for sure that there is no stop to these people not stop at all !!!

more_horiz
but I wana tell u people....... that n0 b0dy can st0p this n0nses.... in the mig33 chat roomZ argue

more_horiz
Understanding Abuse
People have difficulty understanding the motives of people who are involved in abuse. Why people choose to abuse other people is a common question. Why (adult) people who are being abused choose to stay in abusive relationships is another.

Neither of these questions have easy answers and even the strongest attempt to educate yourself as to why people might make these seemingly irrational choices will not lead to complete understanding. Abuse situations must be lived in and experienced before their internal logic makes any sense. However, we can try to do our best to understand.

Why Do People Abuse?
The first question, "Why do people abuse other people?" has multiple answers. Some abusers learned to abuse from their parents. Their early history consisted of receiving abuse themselves and/or seeing others abused (one parent abusing the other or their sibling, etc.). As a consequence, abuse is the normal condition of life for these people.

Such people internalized a particular relationship dynamic, namely the complementary roles of "abuser" and "victim". They are familiar with and fully understand the terror of being the helpless victim from their own childhood experience.

The opposite of being a victim is not simply opting out of abuse; it is instead, to be abusive. Given the choice between being the out-of-control victim, or the in-control abuser, some of these people grow up to prefer the role of the abuser.

As they become adults, they simply turn this relationship dynamic around and start acting out the "abuser" side of the relationship dynamic they have learned.

By choosing to be the aggressor and abuser, they may get their first sense of taking control over their own destiny and not being at the mercy of others. That they hurt others in the process may go unregistered or only occur as a dim part of their awareness.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply