Mig33 Pakistan
unbaning ur mig33 id in 3 days Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
unbaning ur mig33 id in 3 days Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionunbaning ur mig33 id in 3 days Emptyunbaning ur mig33 id in 3 days

more_horiz
hi ol how are u?? today im going to tell u how to unban ur id. email mig33 (contact@mig33.com) write the followin script. hi sir how are you. i accept your adhere to your terms and conditions please restore my id thanks. make sure you get this correct. mig33 will reply with the reason u got banned for than reply and say this again and you will be unbaned. make sure you give ur id name

THANKS

Last edited by x.palmy.x on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : had to put some thing in)

descriptionunbaning ur mig33 id in 3 days EmptyRe: unbaning ur mig33 id in 3 days

more_horiz
x.palmy.x wrote:
I accept your adhere to your terms and conditions.

this sentence is the most important...thanks palmy for ur useful information...

descriptionunbaning ur mig33 id in 3 days EmptyRe: unbaning ur mig33 id in 3 days

more_horiz
thnx palmy...... Smile

more_horiz
THX FOR THE INFO PALMY Smile

more_horiz
THANKS FOR SHARING SUCH A NICE INFO..KEEP IT UPRazz

more_horiz
lolz sure broz:P

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply