Mig33 Pakistan
migWall - post your photos and share with everyone Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
migWall - post your photos and share with everyone Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionmigWall - post your photos and share with everyone EmptymigWall - post your photos and share with everyone

more_horiz
Whoa nelly, kelly and some oreo jelly beans!

I'm not sure whether you have seen it or not, but migWall is here!

migWall is a place when you can post your photo which you have in your scrapbook to be shown to everyone in mig33. Ain't it cool ? I find it picturely exciting and I have posted two items up recently. Thus , post up on migWall and share your love!

To get to migwall
menu>more on mig33>migWorld>migWall

descriptionmigWall - post your photos and share with everyone EmptyRe: migWall - post your photos and share with everyone

more_horiz
again a nice feature added Very Happy its like as fb unsure

descriptionmigWall - post your photos and share with everyone EmptyRe: migWall - post your photos and share with everyone

more_horiz
thats good ... means we can share some of our cool photos and pose we make Razz with the mig33 community Very Happy

more_horiz
thats good. wow we can share our photos with the mig33 community.. owesum..
migWall - post your photos and share with everyone 1251281083

descriptionmigWall - post your photos and share with everyone EmptyMig33 Level review

more_horiz
Hi Miggerz,

I would like to share some exciting information with you guys here. Other than being online for long hours, using other mig33 features and so on, fyi referring/inviting friends too will also help you to increase you rank in mig LEvel.. DOnt believe IT? Believe it now when you try it out now and referring more friends to join mig33. Laughing

Secondly, we are going to release 'migPowers' very soon! Want to know more? Keep a look out for the update!

Thanks for the support. cheers

Joemac
Mig33 Team

more_horiz
tommy boy thanx for quoting the post bt i really wondering that will will the mig power wil do? Shocked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply