Mig33 Pakistan
LETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS - Page 3 Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
LETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS - Page 3 Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

LETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
mr.banker
butterfly
Saira.Ba.G
disturbia
handsome.naqvi
camhe22
boorbaba
ll_aqib-rockerz_ll
magic_cupid
verdure
titan_rage
diez4u
precious_pious
ztaimoor
shadow_w0man
19 posters

descriptionLETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS - Page 3 EmptyRe: LETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS

more_horiz
i need to take her to some hospital.Where she can be stabilized.Then a call to psychologist can be made for her analysis.After all that done i decided to. . . . .

descriptionLETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS - Page 3 EmptyRe: LETS GIVE IT ONE WORD AFTER THIS

more_horiz
After all that done i decided to look for some one else.As she was pagal:p:p:p. .Then i . . . . . .

(complete the story guys)

more_horiz
then i admit her to mental hospital and found another gal ROFL

more_horiz
then i admit her to mental hospital and found another gal who was laying on the bed Very Happy

more_horiz
then i admit her to mental hospital and found another gal who was laying on the bed and she seems like a witch

more_horiz
then i admit her to mental hospital and found another gal who was laying on the bed and she seems like a witch.I CONFUSED AND CALL THE DOCTOR

more_horiz
Doctos says she was a witch n her spells make her mad then i .......

more_horiz
then i cam back to me home with a broken heart n still thinking abt dat witch.......

more_horiz
Then i went to sleep but....

more_horiz
but she came in ma dreams

more_horiz
n i decided to meet her again.

more_horiz
First in morning I wake an went to...

more_horiz
Went to the saloon

more_horiz
for a hair cut and.........

more_horiz
then i go to a flower shop.

more_horiz
I bought a red rose and went to...

more_horiz
[b]I bought a red rose and went to...HER AND TOLD THAT HOW

more_horiz
how cute u luk and

more_horiz
She slaped me and said

more_horiz
u are so rude and he said

more_horiz
me not you are so

more_horiz
so i said that u are one crazzy retarded mean......

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply