Mig33 Pakistan
knock your friend offline in new version Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
knock your friend offline in new version Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionknock your friend offline in new version Emptyknock your friend offline in new version

more_horiz
now you can catch your friend offline or catch the admin on offline presence in 4.0 version by simply view their profile and select chat..try it now buddies.. Very Happy

knock your friend offline in new version New110

descriptionknock your friend offline in new version EmptyRe: knock your friend offline in new version

more_horiz
This idea maybe introduced to catch admins when they aren't in online mode or added in list.Thanks for sharing

descriptionknock your friend offline in new version EmptyRe: knock your friend offline in new version

more_horiz
you can only knock the pvt of those people who are added in your list..without adding them this trick will not work..3.05 is really the best version for me i hope mig33 would do some modification on this. Idea

more_horiz
Lol,how numb my brain is Razz didn't think about that add list problem Laughing

more_horiz
not a gud one bt its ok

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply