Mig33 Pakistan
Request to stop fake ids Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Request to stop fake ids Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

Request to stop fake ids

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
diez4u
zullmi
handsome.naqvi
precious_pious
butterfly
chocolet_boy
10 posters

descriptionRequest to stop fake ids EmptyRequest to stop fake ids

more_horiz
Helow friends !
Here iam to share a ceruse problom whit you friends....!
As we see every r0om every country have a decent chater and have a popular user which every one know them as an idol of that contory or ro0m !
Bt many jeluse people start to distory a user! I have seen many times that they make multi in name of them or make fake of there id with adding a symbole or extra letter... Which is very shameful and many new user get confuesd by that!
Iam requesting staffs that they creat a system as yahoo,gmail,etc....! Which dosent accept same and near id!
What you guyz think?

descriptionRequest to stop fake ids EmptyRe: Request to stop fake ids

more_horiz
yes you are definitely right choco..they copy same id of famous users not only that but tried to destroy the reputation of some good admins by creating an idea that looks exactly admins id..and with your suggestion it may lessen the this problem..thanks for sharing

more_horiz
Some users make fake admin idz,which sometimes leads to a confusion and that thing also results in misundastanding.You are right choco

more_horiz
you r absolutely right choco brother Neutral and friends...mig33 team should not allow ppl to make an admin,s fake id...if anyone tries to make fake admin id..then an error must be there .....the error should come that you cannot make this or like admin,s id...or so....

more_horiz
ohhhh! my God Laughing Thanks no one creat my fake id thank you God thank you Crazy

more_horiz
Well nice idea bro and if any one user make fake id should banned . .

There is one fake id of mine "di3z.4.s0m30n3" he abuse me also i have send snap to zia bro weeks ago dnt kno that id is banned or not Neutral

more_horiz
thats really a strange matter. how could u block the id resemblance if sumone makes mr-banker or di3z4u or salty.guy, can u stop them? not at all. every person has the rite to make the id he/she wish.

more_horiz
I agree wid choco & butterfly.... its a very critical issue but on the other hand i thnk baker is rite how can mig33 restrict a person to make a new id which resembles wid an id but not same.

more_horiz
No doubt..Many people make fake idz dnt know what they mean..When they are making fake idz :s thats not Good..Thnx for sharing bro nice question

more_horiz
but, sometimes that user didn't know that their ids similar with the others Very Happy

so how to stop them . ?

and if that id was made for disturb us, lets snap it in the room then complain to the admin Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply