Mig33 Pakistan
to whom would you like/prefer to chat?!!! Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
to whom would you like/prefer to chat?!!! Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

pollhello guys... to whom would you like to chat?from the following options

mig33 staff
0%
admins
0%
friends who are not admins
75%
other simple users
25%
Total Votes:

descriptionto whom would you like/prefer to chat?!!! Emptyto whom would you like/prefer to chat?!!!

more_horiz
hello guys
to whom would you like/prefer to chat???choose 1 option Laughing
thnx
regards
shehroze

Last edited by syed shehroze on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionto whom would you like/prefer to chat?!!! EmptyRe: to whom would you like/prefer to chat?!!!

more_horiz
i want to chat with freinds who are a normal users they have time for me unlike admins they are busy..

descriptionto whom would you like/prefer to chat?!!! EmptyRe: to whom would you like/prefer to chat?!!!

more_horiz
yeah butterfly you are right admins are always busy moderating rooms. good
I also want to chat normal users Very Happy

more_horiz
Hi folks,
I read your thread quite confusing, some clarification indeed.You try to ask a question 'With whom we prefer to chat?' if I'm no wrong on there hand can you tell me the different between :

Friends Who're not admins
&
Simple Users

I'm bit confuse guy sorry!! Very Happy
According to my point of view both are same unless admins are not here for chat, they're busy in moderating & in assistant of users.

P.S : Staff never reply either i never saw any of them loll Surprised

more_horiz
un-written wrote:
Hi folks,
I read your thread quite confusing, some clarification indeed.You try to ask a question 'With whom we prefer to chat?' if I'm no wrong on there hand can you tell me the different between :

&
Simple Users

According to my point of view both are same unless admins are not here for chat, they're busy in moderating & in assistant of users.

ya you r somwht ryt bro.....well unwritten bro...staffs now come in rums as invisible position....you need to check all time whether any staff is online or not by privating them.......often any of them can be seen online

more_horiz
syed shehroze wrote:
un-written wrote:
Hi folks,

&
Simple Users

ya you r somwht ryt bro.....well unwritten bro...staffs now come in rums as invisible position....you need to check all time whether any staff is online or not by privating them.......often any of them can be seen online

Well bro !!
I never have any will to lick the butts of staff Laughing
By the way it's bit hard to read the solid english of yours pale

more_horiz
I would like to chat with simple friends because staff and admins are always busy they dnt have much time for chatting . . .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply