Mig33 Pakistan
Which mig33 version you prefer the most? Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Which mig33 version you prefer the most? Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

pollWhich mig33 version you prefer the most?

4.2 beta
68%
0%
v4.05
23%
v3.08
5%
v3.05
4%
v2.04
0%
Lite
0%
Total Votes:

descriptionWhich mig33 version you prefer the most? EmptyWhich mig33 version you prefer the most?

more_horiz
Hi mig33pak forum members!

Some of you might have noticed this poll at mig33fans forum. But, I think it'd be better to have a larger pool of respondents.
So, it would be great if you could take some time to vote for your favorite mig33 version.

Also, you may post comments if you have any specific reasons why you prefer that particular version.

Cheers! Smile
sspidey

descriptionWhich mig33 version you prefer the most? EmptyRe: Which mig33 version you prefer the most?

more_horiz
hmmm....i prefer 3.05 version,coz it,s working good,i like it Very Happy

descriptionWhich mig33 version you prefer the most? EmptyRe: Which mig33 version you prefer the most?

more_horiz
4.05 rockz I love you

more_horiz
v4.05 is much better and beautiful Very Happy

more_horiz
agree wid ronal bro
v4.05 is very beautiful and easy to use

more_horiz
i like v3.02 beta coz i prefer old emoticons they are cute and good looking, after 3.05 emoticons change and i dnt like new emoticons..

so i am still stick to v3.02 beta and i request there and i also wana request here that please add mute option in 3.02 beta version also I love you

more_horiz
3.02 and 3.05 nice ver

more_horiz
3.02 and 4.05 Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply