Mig33 Pakistan
When new version of mig33 will released Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
When new version of mig33 will released Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

When new version of mig33 will released

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
fady-th3-dang3rous
shunno
ztaimoor
precious_pious
luv.inspecta
Mig33-L0v3r
suri_gr8
no_rulz_
12 posters

descriptionWhen new version of mig33 will released EmptyWhen new version of mig33 will released

more_horiz
when will the newer version of mig33 releasing ? Is this info is fake or true ? what feature will it have ? Will it be safe 4rm multi kickers ? sunny

descriptionWhen new version of mig33 will released EmptyRe: When new version of mig33 will released

more_horiz
New version of mig33 has been released

descriptionWhen new version of mig33 will released EmptyRe: When new version of mig33 will released

more_horiz
suri_gr8 wrote:
New version of mig33 has been released

WHEN :O:O:O

more_horiz
i have heard about it .. thanks for sharing about it ...
regards
luv.inspecta

more_horiz
new version of mig33 beat 3.07 has been released with improvrd call , n call number save feature , but u can not catch user by goign to rum then private chat then enterusername rest is all same like previous version Smile

more_horiz
but no v3r is safe Crying or Very sad 4 inocent chaters lyk me Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
no difference between 3.05 & 3.07

more_horiz
yea both versions are same .... i see no difference in them excpet one ... ! u cant ctch offline users .... hate tht change Mad

more_horiz
Wel it wil be releaxed in between october and november

more_horiz
mig33staffs Just announced about mig33 v4.0..waiting for this...

more_horiz
I am juxt w8ing when they wil introduce video n audio sharing toolx

more_horiz
lolz adi :p
if these features will introduce then pplz will make other members dc by sending a flooding of videos and audios Laughing

we can just expect better Smile
nothing more

more_horiz
fady u got a point thr bro. n adi still mig gets dc but if they introduce video n audeo sharing options then wot will hapen:|

more_horiz
yes.... if mig33 staff will intruduce these types of sharings then they should prepare their server that will face all load of these sharings Laughing
other wise SERVER WILL RESTART AND GLOBAL DC Laughing

more_horiz
LOL shunno.....inform us whenn the 4.0 is available...i hate 3.5 and 3.7 Shocked

more_horiz
lol! fady that word made me lauf "global dc".. u got point thr fady i agree with u

more_horiz
Fady bro,u are stil a kid,if they wil introduce thix feature then they wil alxo put an option of allowing to receive a file or nt

more_horiz
lol i think here is cold war between fady and adi Razz

more_horiz
no diez he is my student Laughing
i taught him whole mig33 Laughing
now he is trying to be more advanced than me Laughing

more_horiz
lolzz fady i think here should be new topic adi VS fady Razz

more_horiz
lol Laughing just was kiding Smile he is like my elder bro Wink

more_horiz
very funny diez bro Laughing

more_horiz
Lol wht r u doing hehehe guys... Razz rtw the new version will cum in first week of august for all users and for admins they wil hav it before hand i.e. last week of jult Sad

more_horiz
THANX 4 THE INFO BRO

more_horiz
yup thats true...in the first week of auguest

more_horiz
hhmmm sounds interesting Wink m excited to know about new features Razz but i hope that they will free Razz

more_horiz
Nt desprite 4 new ver cux i juxt like 3.02

more_horiz
hope the new version will not like 3.07 and will give us some cool new features...

more_horiz
ya bro u r ryt

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply