Mig33 Pakistan
Required Voter Number for kicking a user should be reduced Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Required Voter Number for kicking a user should be reduced Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionRequired Voter Number for kicking a user should be reduced EmptyRequired Voter Number for kicking a user should be reduced

more_horiz
Now-a-days we can see that abusers and slangers have increased in a significant number along with the multikickers. Most of them are very clever and able to leave the room very quickly if someone start a kick. Voting system of mig has not enough capability to kick out them. It needs 9 votes to kick of those persons from a popular room, because in popular room almost altime 25 users are present. If a user starts a kick to those undesired persons it takes long time to complete all 9 votes from different users and they get enough time to leave the room. So it is quite impossible to kick out a abuser or multi-kicker by the combind vote of normal users. We have either to wait for an admin or for another multi-kicker who have quarrels with first kicker or abuser. So, now It is the time to change the voting number for kick out a user. If it needs 3 vote in case of 25 users presence, I think at least abuser can be kicked out by the combind vote of the users.

There may be a question will arise that it will give advantages to the multi-kicker and they can kick out a normal user more easily. My answer is that multi-kickers use Multi-kicking softwares. So it is not a factor for them whether it needs 3 votes or 9 votes. In both cases they can kick out a user easily. But if 3 voting system will introduce, normal users can kick out atleast the abusers and slangers from the room.

So, Mig33 team should think about the necessity of voting number to kick out a abuser or slanger.

descriptionRequired Voter Number for kicking a user should be reduced EmptyRe: Required Voter Number for kicking a user should be reduced

more_horiz
Well if the votes will decrease then it will be so easy to kick some one . . .

Even mobile users will start kicking by opening more JAR files . . . .

But thats true when the room is full and if any one slanging and it takes time to vote all 9 from users . .

So this can be 50% usefull and 50% harmful . . .

descriptionRequired Voter Number for kicking a user should be reduced EmptyRe: Required Voter Number for kicking a user should be reduced

more_horiz
Ya I agree with diez bro good
It will increase kicker's day by day.

more_horiz
hmm...mig33 team should look upon it yaar

more_horiz
if this 3 vote will be implemented i myself wil create a multi..because it will be easy for me to kick and this will increase multikikers in chat room and time will come no one will chat anymore, just kicking spree will be done in room.. Shocked

more_horiz
lol butterfly :-p
you are giving chance for mobile users to start kicking.....

Neglecting to mig33 rules and regulations "funable idea Wink"

Crazy Crazy

more_horiz
hmm..you guyz right at you point..
yup mujji i think its funny idea..
i feel that i'm gonna mad..

more_horiz
naughtynick wrote:
hmm..you guyz right at you point..
yup mujji i think its funny idea..
i feel that i'm gonna mad..

at naughty..its a good idea dear..but 3 votes is very less it will motivate the users to practice multi...maybe 6 or 7 is acceptable. Very Happy

more_horiz
I really appreciate the idea of yours my bro which is really out of sense either in straight words you can say I'm totally not agree with you Smile

more_horiz
there should be an easy way to kick 2 idz of same like mr.banker1 and mr.banker2

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply