Mig33 Pakistan
!!!!!AMAZING KICKING!!!!! Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
!!!!!AMAZING KICKING!!!!! Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

!!!!!AMAZING KICKING!!!!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
luv.inspecta
suri_gr8
precious_pious
diez4u
no_rulz_
Ronal-wen
Mig33-L0v3r
11 posters

description!!!!!AMAZING KICKING!!!!! Empty!!!!!AMAZING KICKING!!!!!

more_horiz
WAO NICE THINGS...oUR Tareq ADMIN USE A SOFTWARE TO KICK MULTI KICKERS...AMAZING SNAPS...Razz

!!!!!AMAZING KICKING!!!!! Screen10

!!!!!AMAZING KICKING!!!!! Screen11

!!!!!AMAZING KICKING!!!!! Screen15

!!!!!AMAZING KICKING!!!!! Screen16

WE ARE VERY PROUD OF OUR ADMIN CONTROLLER...THX KEEP IT UP tareq broRazz

description!!!!!AMAZING KICKING!!!!! EmptyRe: !!!!!AMAZING KICKING!!!!!

more_horiz
too fast
we should be proud
Very Happy

more_horiz
bros its fake snap see the snap idz are same last 3 snaps lolzzz lol!

more_horiz
fawad bro this is not fake...coz he kick to fast and the itz look like user have kicked so many times....i also have some snaps of tareq in which he kicked 1 user 4 times....and i was kicked by him and that my id was kicked first time but it was banned....coz tareq kick by doing like multi and one user get 6 or more kicks at a time.....i hope u understand Razz

more_horiz
yaa bros i got it Basketball

more_horiz
dot.care (aka toursqo ) is also the fastest admin because he uses the same software used by tareq Razz Razz
they should also give it to other admisn so that they can eradicate the kikng n abusing from rooms Smile

more_horiz
naughtydiez4u wrote:
fawad bro this is not fake...coz he kick to fast and the itz look like user have kicked so many times....i also have some snaps of tareq in which he kicked 1 user 4 times....and i was kicked by him and that my id was kicked first time but it was banned....coz tareq kick by doing like multi and one user get 6 or more kicks at a time.....i hope u understand Razz

Thanx for the explanation Very Happy

more_horiz
great ye it happens if u have fast network and u use sony i guess
will be able to kick in this way ...
regards
luv.inspecta

more_horiz
Its a trick caused by your net connection if it is down... The id is not actually kicked more than once.

more_horiz
keen bro this is not the promblem of server....and as rahber say dot.care also use software ...he just enter in room and in a second awl multi idz he kick and then left...and if more multi come then he get ready to kick them and enter and kick .......u are new admin so i think u dont know about the softwares Smack

more_horiz
You can not kick an ID twice unless mig33 server is having a technical problem at the time. I may be a new admin but not a newbie to all those stuffs bro. Smile And besides, there's no point on kicking offending IDs more than once. Admins tend to get the job done as quickly as they can so they can answer more calls for help. Very Happy Try to experiment, use a slow internet connection. Maybe use a dial up connection then enter a chatroom.

more_horiz
keen bro i awso use this software we can kik one id more den 5 time but now ol software is useless

more_horiz
stayhot-001 wrote:
keen bro i awso use this software we can kik one id more den 5 time but now ol software is useless

STAY BROTHER WHY NOW ALL SOFTWARE IS USELESS CAN U EXPLAIN PLEASE?THX

more_horiz
becoz mig33 has banned the software which admin used for kikng Razz lol!

more_horiz
ya ryt now mig have banned room user list in softwares...but some peoples are trying to make it again .......

and keen bro you are admin of mig and u dont know about the softwares thatzz strange !!!! Shocked

and it was true one id got kicked from admin 1st time and got banned ...coz of 5 or 6 times kicks at once Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
lol keen though u a old user buty i dont think u are awre of those softwares , ask dot.care ot tareq or stayhot they used it Razz it was not due to conection problem Very Happy

more_horiz
ive seen amazing kick bye these two admins tareq and dot.care and im amazed. im also amazed with this new admin keen ive seen him kicked plain chatters 2x( awfully amazing )

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply