Mig33 Pakistan
New games and updates coming soon Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
New games and updates coming soon Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionNew games and updates coming soon EmptyNew games and updates coming soon

more_horiz
Mig will introduce new games soon,

Trivia, quick draw (chat room fight) and a new guessing game (in one game there will be scores also but not sure what types of games it will be as mig not announce them self i just got infro from one staff)

I got info regarding upcoming version 4.05,

¤- Updates tab closing manualy,

¤- faster loading of chat rooms

¤- some bugs fixed

¤- V4 will be working more speedly.

descriptionNew games and updates coming soon EmptyRe: New games and updates coming soon

more_horiz
hmm ...tht,s gr8 Crazy w8ng for the games Just cos Razz thnx for sharing diezu Razz

descriptionNew games and updates coming soon EmptyRe: New games and updates coming soon

more_horiz
Great new thanks for sharing bro hope ve enjoy up comming games. . . . .

more_horiz
wow i like this news diezu..as i what i have mentioned before..people are getting bored in rooms no topics to talk.. Very Happy if there will be games in rooms that would entetain the chatters..even if you stay long time in chatroom you will not get bored..and maybe games will divert the attention of some flooders and multis..who knows they will also join and will enjoy Laughing ..instead of kicking.. thanks again for the info..

more_horiz
Agree with you butter, the users here got bored so they do kicking just for fun, if new things will be introduce surely there mind will be diverted, and users will enjoy on mig instead of greeting and welcoming every one Razz

more_horiz
At last they implement the idea of us!!
Thanks !!

more_horiz
great news
thanks for sharing diez bro

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply