Mig33 Pakistan
update in mig33 coming in june Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
update in mig33 coming in june Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionupdate in mig33 coming in june Emptyupdate in mig33 coming in june

more_horiz
XMaiev wrote:
My brothers,
I am pleased to offer you this unique version of the mig33 and this release will contain the following functions:

1. you can receive private chat only from your listed friends... Or NEVER receive at all ... or receiving from anyone. It is optionally.

2. There will be a favorites list for your favorite's chat rooms.

3. There will be a favorites list for your favorite's emoticons, with the possibility of deleting unwanted package after purchase... Will be have not to review of all the 184 (at least) emoticons each time you want to send an emoticon.

4. You can send private messages in the room as whisper (just one person can see it) without the need to resort to private chat...u can activate this feature, or not, it is optionally.

5. You can shut down the function of reception inviting groups, it is optionally.

6. You can paint the color of your username font, in charge of 30 $ per month. Colors will be defined in advance.

7. You can paint the color of your room font in charge of 10$ per month; Also painted rooms will take more features.

8. Muting list will be as blocking list; also you can add in advance to the mute list.

9. You can mute all room users except your listed friends.

10. Will be able to send only 3 times within 10 seconds.

11. When you create a room, there will be page-specific Provides information presented by the owner of the room.

12. You can also create your own rooms and be administrated by you in charge of 100 $ and paying 20 $ per month... You can also appoint
co-admins.

13. Adding confirmation symbol for each time users entering the room or leave.

Arrow Oops… Surprised I woke up Surprised ; it was a dream ... what a wonderful dream. Sad
Arrow Seriously, how I hope this dream becomes real and hoping chatting (Fit for human use) :-p as we all deserve.
Arrow It is my new suggestions for more peaceful mig33. Very Happy

Kind regards

it will be a nyc updtae

descriptionupdate in mig33 coming in june EmptyRe: update in mig33 coming in june

more_horiz
this is not any update thats just suggestions from one user in aother forum ...

[Topic Lock]
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply