Mig33 Pakistan
APPLICATION FOR B AN ADMIN Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
APPLICATION FOR B AN ADMIN Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionAPPLICATION FOR B AN ADMIN EmptyAPPLICATION FOR B AN ADMIN

more_horiz
Hi, I'm a dedicated mig33 user who spend alot of time in chatting in mig33. I found that mig33 is the best mobile community ever created in an international level.
However, recently due to increasing number of multi-kickers, slangers, flooders,etc the peace we had in mig33 seems to be vanishing. It's not a matter to be ignored. It should be well dealt with. 
According to my knowledge, mig33 team have selected some mig33 user administrators to deal with the abusers in mig33. I would like to be one of these administrators, too. I assure you that I will do by best to stop people who abuse mig33.
I hope that you would take my mail into consideration, whenever there is an admin selection round.
Thank you!

Yours sincerely

descriptionAPPLICATION FOR B AN ADMIN EmptyRe: APPLICATION FOR B AN ADMIN

more_horiz
hope u lucks brother

more_horiz
emran-._ wrote:

I would like to be one of these administrators, too. I assure you that I will do by best to stop people who abuse mig33.
I hope that you would take my mail into consideration, whenever there is an admin selection round.
Thank you!

Yours sincerely

i would like to say all users and emran brother that please read rules and regulations..this statment is clearly written in rules that:-

This Website is not associated with Mig33 in anyway. The administrator of this website is not connected with Project Goth or MIg33

kindly send an email to contact@mig33.com if you want to be an admin...and i think mig33 team is not selecting admins at present...so send them a mail after announcment...BEST OF LUCK
thanks
regards
shehroze.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply