Mig33 Pakistan
How you find mig33 application?? Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
How you find mig33 application?? Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionHow you find mig33 application?? EmptyHow you find mig33 application??

more_horiz
It is a nice topic, we all can know about others that how he/she was able to find mig33 application and install in his mobile,

So everybody share how you was able to find mig33 and how was your experience on 1st day
Laughing

descriptionHow you find mig33 application?? EmptyRe: How you find mig33 application??

more_horiz
Let me start . . .

One day i was chatting with my friend on MSN she told be that she is online from mig33 i didnt understand that what is this any computer name or mobile model Laughing

I dnt ask her coz she might be thinking that i was stupid that i dnt know about mig33

So one day i was on website i was searching of some software there i see mig33 written i became so excited and i download and install in my mobile quickly and my 1st id was "diez4u" in 2007, then i just visit rooms and i was so excited to see alots of girls lolzz, coz that time i was crazy for girls or u might call i have lil kid thinking at that time , so i used to sit in room quietly and privating every next girl that can we chat ? Can we be friends ? Lol , then after that i find kicking and i was so shocked to see idz entering and kicking, well then as the time pass my thinking get mature and thanks to mig coz due to mig i get many friends and gud name Very Happy

descriptionHow you find mig33 application?? EmptyRe: How you find mig33 application??

more_horiz
2 years ago i'm looking application for chatting in my phone, i choose mig33 and i like it. until now

more_horiz
lopi bro can you explain more about how you exprience on 1st day in mig33 Very Happy

I first found mig33 on a programe in our national tv on 2005 or 2006 Very Happy
At that time mig33 i register and enter 1st time it was amazing.
I found friend's from around the world.Till today i say mig33 is the best Very Happy

Diezbro this is a cool topic good

more_horiz
my cozin (naveedraj) told me bout mig33..
and i like it..
nice topic diez bro..
How you find mig33 application?? 2111

more_horiz
Every one should reply here and tell there lil bit story as i shared mine Neutral

more_horiz
well.as for me i was wondering what happened to my friends..they dont come out from their room they dont even visit cafeteria to get their food..out of curiosity i visited their room both of them are busy in their mobiles and laughing alone like crazy Laughing ..then i asked them whats going on they didnt reply..i even criticize them that they are fool because they neglected their health sleep few hours and dont even eat..they are certified mig addict.. Razz then after few days they took my phone and downloaded mig33..i didnt chat because i dont know..never chatted before not even in other appication..but one day they invited me to chat rooms..i became infected with mig33.no eat no sleep forgot tv..just mig33 all the time..was nice experienced cnt forget it..very nice topic diezu good lol!

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Nice nice butter Razz

But you might be more addicted butter coz u also regular user of mig forums Laughing

more_horiz
yeah diezu i am more addicted than them because i am not just in mig33 i even stand by in forums.. Laughing

more_horiz
One of my class fellow friend invited me to join mig33.
I used to roam about in rooms, and sit quietly in rooms until i found some friends.Fruit chat and pretty_zinta guided me alot.ABOUT emoticons.About admins about various commands for coloured writing.Taking start from there i never felt bore.Thats my mig33 story.

more_horiz
I search on google :d mig33 is the bestest chating massanger on earth :d

more_horiz
sadness_life wrote:
I search on google :d mig33 is the bestest chating massanger on earth :d

agree with you.. Laughing

more_horiz
lolx thats a gud topic.

i found it in a brochure of my network office.

i love it a gud one,. good

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply