Mig33 Pakistan
find out if you're in your friends' contacts list or not Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
find out if you're in your friends' contacts list or not Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionfind out if you're in your friends' contacts list or not Emptyfind out if you're in your friends' contacts list or not

more_horiz
i'm gonna tell you one small trick to find out if you're in someone's contact list or not.just go to any of your contacts and select buzz from menu.and buzz him/her.for example,h4v0ce- is in my contact list and i try to Buzz him if it says ,sorry,you are not able to Buzz h4v0ce-.it means that h4v0ce- deleted me and if i'm still in his contact list.it'll say,do you want to Buzz h4v0ce-?at start i asked those who deleted me that why they deleted me from their contacts list.they accused me of being a hacker find out if you're in your friends' contacts list or not Icon_surprised but i told them the story.they got happy find out if you're in your friends' contacts list or not Icon_biggrin hope no one discussed it before find out if you're in your friends' contacts list or not Icon_smile

descriptionfind out if you're in your friends' contacts list or not EmptyRe: find out if you're in your friends' contacts list or not

more_horiz
THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US Very Happy

descriptionfind out if you're in your friends' contacts list or not EmptyRe: find out if you're in your friends' contacts list or not

more_horiz
WAO BRO THER COOL AND LATEST TRICK..THX FOR SHARING..KEEP IT UPRazz

more_horiz
great trick thnx for sharing with us Very Happy

more_horiz
THANKS 4 SHARING

more_horiz
Nice trick Laughing
let me try it now I love you

more_horiz
vErY UsEfUl tRiCk jAnI ThAnKs.

more_horiz
some times its becoz coz of mig33 error. i tried to buzz my otha id once and it said sori u cant buzz this person and i tried again and it worked

more_horiz
lol yah dats a new trick for me..... n it is a nice trick Very Happy Laughing

more_horiz
THK U 4R SHAREING UR POST afro

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply