Mig33 Pakistan
an easy way to search contacts on mig33 contact list Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
an easy way to search contacts on mig33 contact list Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionan easy way to search contacts on mig33 contact list Emptyan easy way to search contacts on mig33 contact list

more_horiz
hi friends an easy way to search contacts on mig33 contact list Icon_smile i know that some people have too many contacts on mig33 and it's a bit difficult for them to search their contacts on mig33 contact lists.not too difficult but it takes time.i have an easy way to search contacts an easy way to search contacts on mig33 contact list Icon_biggrin but maybe some of you know that but for those who don't know.for example you have 50 contacts and you reached your 35th contact while searching and want to scroll "go" back to the top at once how will you go?i tell you,just press 1 from your phone keypad and you will be at the top on Chat Rooms an easy way to search contacts on mig33 contact list Icon_biggrin just like this if you press 7 from your keypad you'll be at the bottom and if you wanna search one of your contacts quickly.press " 9 " and it'll jump over 7 or 8 ID's and use " 3 " too to go back by jumping over your contacts an easy way to search contacts on mig33 contact list Icon_biggrin

descriptionan easy way to search contacts on mig33 contact list EmptyRe: an easy way to search contacts on mig33 contact list

more_horiz
COOL TRICK THX FOR SHARING ITS WORKING KEEP IT COMMINGRazz

descriptionan easy way to search contacts on mig33 contact list EmptyRe: an easy way to search contacts on mig33 contact list

more_horiz
wow great bro
nice trick
its makes more easy
thanks for sharing Very Happy

more_horiz
thanks 4 sharing nice trick good

more_horiz
Nice trick bro, its new for me Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply