Mig33 Pakistan
Good new for moneybookers userz Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Good new for moneybookers userz Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

Good new for moneybookers userz

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
diez4u
Roma-_
samsforever
handsome.naqvi
sadness_life
9 posters

descriptionGood new for moneybookers userz EmptyGood new for moneybookers userz

more_horiz
now u can buy mig33 balance from your moneybookers account

descriptionGood new for moneybookers userz EmptyRe: Good new for moneybookers userz

more_horiz
sad brother can you please explain this ...so that we can understand it clearly...
thnx

Last edited by handsome.naqvi on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word missing)

descriptionGood new for moneybookers userz EmptyRe: Good new for moneybookers userz

more_horiz
handsome.naqvi wrote:
sad brother can you please this ...so that we can understand it clearly...
thnx

did not get u both clear it Laughing

more_horiz
what do you mean by that ??
well i have tried recharging my account through Matercard and every time i try it says YOU HAVE USED THE MAXIMAM AMOUNT OF RELAODS so i guess even the credit card system is no use .

more_horiz
sadu janu clearify this

more_horiz
Firstly i also dnt get it but it is new way of reacharging your account by going to my account and then recharge

Good new for moneybookers userz Kxpkoujf

Good new for moneybookers userz Lqzvyalo

Good new for moneybookers userz Htypeewz

Now hope every one can understand Razz

more_horiz
Thanks diezu

more_horiz
matercard or mastercard ? Laughing

more_horiz
thnx dieju Razz

more_horiz
emran.hashmi wrote:
matercard or mastercard ? Laughing

its mastercard lol...she missed the "S"

by the way,thanks diez Wink

more_horiz
sorry i meant MASTER CARD
it was typing error

more_horiz
Roma-_ wrote:
sorry i meant MASTER CARD
it was typing error

Better to EDIT your earlier post. Laughing
Thanks for sharing kinda useful stuff.

more_horiz
merchants are the perfect ones.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply