Mig33 Pakistan
problem in group chat rooms Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
problem in group chat rooms Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionproblem in group chat rooms Emptyproblem in group chat rooms

more_horiz
check this snap first

problem in group chat rooms 9as5fa

this kind of message you will get when you will try to enter in groups room you didn't join

example: you didn't join "kolkata knight riders" group..but when you will try to enter any kolkata knight riders group chat room you will get this kind message...

coming to main point.....admins also can't enter in those room if they didnt join group first...

I faced in problem for that today..i was chatting in knight riders 1 room 1 user was flood there i told to an admin to come...she tried to come..but she couldnt come because she didn't join the group!!!!!! :-s

so If we guys need admin help in those room how we will get help!!!!!! normal user cant enter its ok but admin should be allow to enter in any rooms!!!! hope mig33 team will solve this matter.... Smile

descriptionproblem in group chat rooms EmptyRe: problem in group chat rooms

more_horiz
Thats strange. I agree wid u bro that admin should have power to visit in these rums

more_horiz
hmm thats really strange admins cant go in the rooms in which group they are not registered Neutral

more_horiz
hmm.admins should have da power to enter these rooms Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

more_horiz
xmeo wrote:
hmm.admins should have da power to enter these rooms Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

admins can kick in those rooms but first they have to join that group .. otherwise if they are not member of that group they can not enter in room ....

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply