Mig33 Pakistan
best gangs of mig33 pakistani chat rooms Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
best gangs of mig33 pakistani chat rooms Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

best gangs of mig33 pakistani chat rooms

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
tangewala
spiderman-_-ax
diez4u
ztaimoor
x.palmy.x
suri_gr8
Ronal-wen
precious_pious
armaneee
13 posters

descriptionbest gangs of mig33 pakistani chat rooms Emptybest gangs of mig33 pakistani chat rooms

more_horiz
which is the best gang in pakistani chat rooms?
there are many gangs 4example naughty..revolution etc cheers Laughing Very Happy lol!

descriptionbest gangs of mig33 pakistani chat rooms EmptyRe: best gangs of mig33 pakistani chat rooms

more_horiz
the groups and gangs are welcomed until they are mig33 friendly Smile

descriptionbest gangs of mig33 pakistani chat rooms EmptyRe: best gangs of mig33 pakistani chat rooms

more_horiz
ya as long as they are good gangs and obey mig33rules
Very Happy

more_horiz
I think "suri gang" is da best gang on mig, but i m not sure Razz

more_horiz
aee wht eva dude x_palmy_kicker_x roKZ dudE YEAH

more_horiz
what abt da yakan gang Razz always abusing Neutral is there any friendly gang Neutral

more_horiz
YAKAN IS NOT GANG I THINK ..THEY ARE IDZ OF ONE USER WHICH MADE FOR ABUSING Neutral

more_horiz
oh ok Neutral

more_horiz
ax gang is the best Razz as it is rulled by shani_ax Razz

more_horiz
PA G THERE ARE REALY MANY GANGS,,,AND MOST OF THEM ARE FOR KICKING AND ABUSING, OTHER SIDE OF THE PICTURE THEY ARE NICE PPL...SO YOU CANT RATE THEM BAD GUYS,,, Very Happy
BUT FOR ME ALL ARE SAME....PA GEES JU HEIN APNE SBB DY SBB,,, Wink

more_horiz
lol i agreee wid u tange Laughing

more_horiz
To be frank, I didint visit pak rumz much in past. So what exactly is gang system?

more_horiz
stone bro... ppl use to get ids having 1 same title like naughty, unleashed, revolution etc, make ids make a website for that n start a gang system.. i think all of the gangs are anti mig Shocked

more_horiz
aha, thanks ztaimoor. It means i shud stay away frm the gang thing LOL Wink

more_horiz
but they are not gang they are like family Neutral

more_horiz
I THINK MIG33PAK GANG IS VERY FAMOUS LOL:P

more_horiz
naughtydiez4u wrote:
whats the difference b/w gang n family Neutral ????

more_horiz
i also dnt know that Shocked

more_horiz
nobody answered my question Neutral

more_horiz
THE BEST GANG AT MIG33 IS ADMIN GANG....THEIR AIM IS TO STOP MULTIKIKERS FLOODERS :p :p DONT PANGA WITH THEM Razz

more_horiz
Lol. its weakest gang i think ibad Razz

more_horiz
LOL ZTAIMOOR..........u r absolutely ryt....i admit they r gang wid such power but they use to hear daily such powerful slangs too:Phaha

more_horiz
stone.age wrote:
naughtydiez4u wrote:
whats the difference b/w gang n family Neutral ????

I THINK GANGS ARE LIKE FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER AND FAMILIES ARE LIKE RESPECTING AND CARING FOR EACH OTHER AND WELCOME EACH OTHER Neutral

more_horiz
hey guyz Neutral dont highlight any special gang plzz Neutral
perhaps we are going out of topic Neutral

more_horiz
fady the topic is abt highlighting a gang so v aint going of topic

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply