Mig33 Pakistan
MIG33 ROOMS HAVE BECOME ADMINS {REALLY} Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
MIG33 ROOMS HAVE BECOME ADMINS {REALLY} Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

MIG33 ROOMS HAVE BECOME ADMINS {REALLY}

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
diez4u
windrider008
mr.banker
chocolet_boy
samsforever
verdure
ll_aqib-rockerz_ll
11 posters

descriptionMIG33 ROOMS HAVE BECOME ADMINS {REALLY} EmptyMIG33 ROOMS HAVE BECOME ADMINS {REALLY}

more_horiz
NOW MIG STAFF HAVE PLACED A RADAR IN EVERY ROOM AND IF A PERSON DUNO CHAT 4 10 - 15 MINS HE WILL B KIKED FROM CHAT ROOM AND THIS RADAR ALSO FINDS OUT MULTI SERIES SO DONT USE MULTI OF SAME IDS

descriptionMIG33 ROOMS HAVE BECOME ADMINS {REALLY} EmptyRe: MIG33 ROOMS HAVE BECOME ADMINS {REALLY}

more_horiz
Hmm that's great to hear it will stop multi kikng .. but also damages to Innocent user who remain busy whom where else and there id in room Wink

descriptionMIG33 ROOMS HAVE BECOME ADMINS {REALLY} EmptyRe: MIG33 ROOMS HAVE BECOME ADMINS {REALLY}

more_horiz
ya thats true i agree with verdure dear i gonna hurt and pay inno users

more_horiz
yeah its true,inactive idz will automatically leave room after every 15 min,its good but some how a bad idea coz many of innocent users won't enter easily if they left

more_horiz
well.... !!
i think its active yet but not kick ...!!
as i watched if you dont chat 10 mints in room your out of room!!
it shows your not in ..... room!
but kick idea is not good iam not agree with
! Evil or Very Mad

more_horiz
i agree with choco boy that there should b timer of auto leave not of kick.

more_horiz
mh.. guys its not a kick i think its just when you quiet for long in room then you will get an error (your not longer in ***** chatroom)

thanks
windrider008

more_horiz
Well bro this happens with me also but it dosent matter that you remain quite or keep chatting, i was chatting regularly and this error came there is some other reason behind this error

more_horiz
Hello Aqib,
Not so far i didn't heard any updates regarding this.
Yes, you will be left from room after particular time & if i'm good in guessing the time is not more than 1 hour.
There is no RADAR in room and i didn't see ever the user are kicking by server ( AUTO ).

ll_aqib-rockerz_ll wrote:
SO DONT USE MULTI OF SAME IDS

Thanks for the information but the fact is you're pasting these words for kickers or else Rolling Eyes

Regards,
un-written

more_horiz
auto leave is batter den a kik.............,

more_horiz
thanks again

more_horiz
hi guys!! as i saw and being experienced of this sort of idiotic idea... probably it's a error that doesn't come across with a specific time.. it sometimes happens within 5 minutes as well while the person is chatting or not.. and many of our chatter friends who only reader in rooms, well it depends on mood of the person, for them it's a annoying thing being auto kicked.. and as for as multi kickers are concerned i didn't see any kind of restriction like this..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply