Mig33 Pakistan
promblem in rooms lists Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
promblem in rooms lists Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionpromblem in rooms lists Emptypromblem in rooms lists

more_horiz
hello there ..

mig have updated there dnt know what they were updating but after that update there is some promblem in room lists even there is promblem in searching rooms...

as like first five rooms which shown to you they became totaly different and also when you click more rooms first it shows the rooms which you visits but now they are showing different rooms...

before it was that when you search "pak" they show all Pakistan rooms which have users in it but now if you search "pak" in room searching it will show empty rooms starting with pak only dnt know what is it Shocked

try creating new room which is not created yet.. then that room will keep on showing into your 1st five room list even if the room have zero users thats so irritating ..

promblem in rooms lists Vyouxqic

descriptionpromblem in rooms lists EmptyRe: promblem in rooms lists

more_horiz
thats strange i also heard about it. bt didnt experience yet. mig33 staff is doing sumthing with the rooms as uk-london chanded to UK-London with big letters.

more_horiz
check this out snap while writing "pak" in search its only shows empty rooms..

but before when we enter "pak" in search it shows all pakistan rooms which were active or contains users in it ..

promblem in rooms lists Qxqpaoab

more_horiz
yeah same is happening with me bro
i was about to share this here
and one thing more i would like to add is that the chatroom named PAKISTAN is no more on the list and it has become "pakistan" means in small letter . i dont know where did the capital one vanish

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply