Mig33 Pakistan
Save Mig33 Beta. Photo in your phone Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Save Mig33 Beta. Photo in your phone Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

Save Mig33 Beta. Photo in your phone

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
stayhot-001
ztaimoor
fady-th3-dang3rous
ll_aqib-rockerz_ll
8 posters

descriptionSave Mig33 Beta. Photo in your phone EmptySave Mig33 Beta. Photo in your phone

more_horiz
now u can keep ur frends photo also in ur phone gallery. 1 st u go ur mig33 beta menu and go to im then go yahoo then go to add/Edit IM there u write ur yahoo username and password.and after u sing in yahoo. And date mig33 there and now go to menu and opan opera mini and sing in yahoo id difftern wtch 1 u sing in mig33 dont loing that yahoo id. Means u can use for this trick 2 yahoo id. Loing yahoo id in opan and after u opan messenger. Now u go bk to mig33 beta and pvt ur id wtch 1 u login in opera. And after u send photo in ur scrapbook. What photo u lyke to save in ur phone selete and send. And now u go to opera yahoo messenger ane refersh ur messenger and there u get mig33 photo link. U opan that link.and u get photo.and u also save in ur phone that photo

descriptionSave Mig33 Beta. Photo in your phone EmptyRe: Save Mig33 Beta. Photo in your phone

more_horiz
thanxxx for sharing Smile
keep on rocking Laughing

descriptionSave Mig33 Beta. Photo in your phone EmptyRe: Save Mig33 Beta. Photo in your phone

more_horiz
thanks for the info bro....keep posting Smile

more_horiz
thnx for sharing this with us Smile

more_horiz
nice trick but diff Shocked Smile but good post keep it up

more_horiz
Lengthy process Sad can u plz shortcut it sis? Razz KIdding sis thnx fo the tip

more_horiz
thanx 4 ur nice comments all

more_horiz
thx sist 4 that trick now i can save my friend photo lol!

more_horiz
yaar i didnt understand wat he said.................can some else explain that!!!

more_horiz
i dId,nT UnDeRsTaNd... Rolling Eyes .EvEn a sInGlE SeNtEnCe Mad PlEaSe eXpLaIn iT AgAiN In cOrReCt eNgLiSh Razz lol!

more_horiz
NAQVI...b a man :S:S
dun embarras(srry i dun know correct spelling) him

more_horiz
Hahaha Razz i run it and it worked Razz bt the problem is resolution Shocked its shockin....cant even recognize my own photo Shocked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply